A Panic Class

(Coughs) " What did you put in here?"
I asked . " Oh some sugar bout 4 pack--- 4 PACKS! I jumped in and said.
"Yeah, I like my coffee sweet; she said like there was nothing wrong with what she does. " ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME DIABETES FAITH!!!" "No,no! Why would I ever do that. It's just because I love my coffee sweet. That's all." Anouncments: "Please everybody start going to your first period. Thank you." "Guess we have to start going to our first period." I said in a sad voice.
"Nice seeing you, though." Faith said
trying to to cheer me up. "Yeah nice seeing you too."

I rushed out the bathroom hustling to my first class hoping I will see one of my friends on the way there. But instead I walked into this old grumpy man. " Your  P-Pretty G-Girl." He said with a smirk on his face. "Thanks",I said with nervous face slowly backing away from the strange man. I was running to my class brushing through all these high schoolers. I was running so fast that I forgot where I was going.
I started to panic that I was going to be late for math class. Then the announcement came on and said: First period has begun please make sure your at your at your assign class, I will walking around the hallway to make sure everyone's in there class. That's when I realized I was screwed.

             TO BE CONTINUED...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you Enjoyed chapter 2  chapter 3 is coming out soon bye.