"Oh, WASSSUUPPPPP, Ayyy MY thai boiii" I answer the phone, excited to hear his voice. I look over at Mark to see him looking down at me with an amused looking confused face. "Whos is it" Mark whisper/signals me. "Ten" I reply not even sparing him a glance.

Mark pov

'Ten? Who the Phac is Ten? And why is she talking to another guy? What relationship do they both have? Are they dating? Not like I care but ???' I ask my self.

"agghh" I say trying to get Y/n's attention. I look at her trying to see if it worked but no this idiot continues talking to this blobfish lookin ten.

I rub the nake of nape feeling extremely awkward. I look up to see her smiling and laughing with her phone pressed up against her ear. Wow. Shes so pretty. This isn't the first time I noticed her beauty. But this is the first time I let her features sink in my brain. Her eyes that would turn into crescent moons as she would laugh. Her button nose that would scrunch up when annoyed. Her small lips that not everyone would find attractive but I do. My face started to heat up and I started to feel uncomfortable. Why is she talking to him now if shes going to see him later? She cuts the call with a smile still on her face. Ugh he must be her boyfriend then. "Well um. Thanks Mark" she says packing everything away. She looks up when I don't respond. "Oh ye haha no problem I'm just doing my job. Yes that it what I am doing." I say with an awkward smile as she looks at me very wierded out. "Well okay i'll see you in school  I guess" She says a little shy. How cute. " Ye ill see you in school" I stand up very quickly accidentaly spilling my cup of coffee on the floor causing it to splash all over my trousers and shirt. "Oh shit" I curse out feeling the sticky substance of coffee layering my skin. "Ohmigad" Y/n covers her mouth watching the scene unfold.

Y/n's pov
ohh my ty track this boi got abs.
Very fine and defined ones too.
I watch as his coffee splashes on his white t-shirt sticking to his chest and showing the outline of basically chocolate. I let out a breathy "ohmigad" as my cheeks grow red. I rummage through my bag to get tissues and a towel I carry around for my face for his..um abs yes. We start to clean and I cant help but glance at his perfectly shaped chest every now and then untill i think he catches me staring. I look up to his eyes and our gazes lock. I stare into his he stares into mine. I look away first and hand him the towel. "Here use this to clean your chocolates" I say still shy until i notice my mistake."Um im sorry my what?" He looks at me shocked " YOUR CHEST YOUR CHEST" I shout causing him to be even more shocked. "oh yes thank you.." He takes the towel slowly as we share awkward laughs. We finish cleaning untill out of fucking nowhere. This bitch here decides to take his shirt off. I try to look away until he taps my shoulder. " Heres your towel. Thanks" He sends an awkward wink trying to be cool while I just smile back at him lowkey disturbed. "well I should" We say at the same time "Ill be" We say at the same time again. "Go out with me" we dont say at the same time. He looks at me a little schocked at what he just said. He takes a step foreward. I take one backward. "Actually I know you're my bestfriends cousin and it may be a little wierd but I always thought you were.. pretty cool a guess" he averts his gaze. Oh my God. "um"
"YOU CANT STOP ME LOVING MYSELF OH OH O- " My phone rings again this time startling us both . I send an apologetic look towards mark and awnser the phone. "Oh ye okay ill meet you outside in five" I say to ten again slightly annoyed. " sorry about that" I let out a nervous chuckle
"No its fine haha" he says his gaze on his feet. " About what you said earlier. I mean I guess I like you too maybe a little bit kind of  I mean maybe just the slightests bit" I blurt out avoiding the eye contact mark was trying to make.
"Then I guess ill see you saturday" Marks says with an innocent smile on his face. " huh what do you mean thats tommorow?" " What I mean is tomorrow is our first date at my house" He says with a smirk. " Um ye sure but why your house I mean a lot of things can go very bery wrong there" My heart was racing again. " I thought you liked to play fortnite? I mean thats what haechan told me" Haechan? " Um who the fuck is haechan " mark laughs. Damn he laughs like a pig. Its aight I still love it. " Your cousin donghyuck thats his stage name for our band" "oh ew" . "But anyway I guess we could hang out play some fortnite and eat " I look up to him smiling down at me amusement still plastered on his face. " See you then Y/n" He winks. This time not as ugly as the last . He walks out the door of one of the many study rooms in the library. As soon as he walks out. A bubbly ten walks in. "Heyy bitch" He says coming in for a hug " Heyy chittaphon" I return the hug.
" Ew why you so warm are you sick.?... Or does it have anything to do with that cute boy that just walked out of the room?" He says smirking "I mean maybe..." " Oh really I just winked at him" he says slightly dissapointed "Oh my fuck ten go find another guy this ones mine".

With that Y/n and ten both leave the building. Y/ns heart still beating as fast as marks.

Hello Its I
Anyway the first author of this book wrote the first half like 5 months ago and I finished it like today cus im bored.
Tbh i lost all motivation I really dk what I wrote.
It really isnt up to my standards.
Anyway please dm for nct one shot ideas I will try write your suggestions.
This is unedited because it is dont ask me why.
Please vote and comment because like why tf not
Bye.