Mark pt.2

*2 weeks after*
"Okay Y/n, this is the last question for today. Find the other factor. 2x^3 + 7x^2 + 2x + 9 / 2x + 3." I look at the problem very carefully and then say "Mark, there are too many numbers" Mark chuckles at what I say and says "Y/n, if you don't solve this problem today we will be here all night, I am telling you, do it."

"I mean I wouldn't mind being ALL ALONE WITH MARK AT NIGHT TIME EXPECIALLY IN THIS TINY ROOM IN WHICH ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN" I mentally slap myself for thinking that and tell myself to focus.

As I focus on my problem I look to my right to see Mark chatting on his phone. "It has been 2 weeks Y/n, you did nothing productive, I mean yeah you did maths but your relationship with Mark stayed the same. No touchyness, no nothing. You are really an idiot. I mean you have met up with him on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the past 2 weeks in a tiny room in the library and you still haven't got to subtly hint that you like him. He probably has a Girlfriend and he probably doesn't even like you. I MEAN HE IS TUTORING YOU FOR EXTRA CREDITS. You have that maths test on Monday and you still haven't properly understood anything. You are going to die alone and jobless. GREAT." My inner self tells me. I pout at the thought of me dying alone while with a failed maths test in my hand.

Mark looks up at me and asks "Did you finish the problem yet?" "UMMM...almost" Mark sighs before asking me if I really get the problem. I nod saying yes. I mean I am really good at maths but long division is just not my thing. And Mrs.Kim hates me for God knows what, and I bet you she is failing me on purpose. I really want to get over this tbh. Both Maths and Mark.

"Finished" I say

Mark looks over with a satisfied smile  " good job y/n. Now im going to give you one more question and maybe this time you can get it right." Mark says with an undertone of annoyance in his voice.

" Great now hes annoyed with me and probably never wants to see me again after our tutoring session"

"OK FINE I UNDERSTAND NOTHING IM PROBABLY GONNA DIE ALONE AND END UP AS A HOBO" I scream unaware of my childish behaviour covering my face with my hands.

Mark puts an amused look on his face as he watches me break down. "wow i never knew a girl like you could throw tantrums" he laughs

"Shit did i just break down in front of Mark?!"

"Um sorry bout that haha" I try to make my self seem as sane as possible when i say that.

"Nah its alright im used to it , you're just like my sister" He says while looking off into space smiling. Hmp he must really like his sister. I wish I was his sister. Oh my gosh what am I saying if I was his sister I wouldnt be able to date him. What the hell am I thinking. "But did I just get sister zoned?"

"Um can you explain it a little slower " I say softly still emmbarassed about the breakdown I had infront of my future husband. I mean my the future husband of my dreams. Ugh im gonna be single forever.

"Haha sure and don't worry i'll make sure you don't end up as a hobo" he chuckles with the cutest smile on his face. Ugh I'm so whipped.

After another hour of him trying to explain all the work we did for 2 weeks in the most easiest way possible I think I can finnaly understand this shit.

"Mark I finnaly understand everything! I finally understand life! Thank you sooo much" I say as i close my books and pack up.

"No prob-" Mark gets out of the library before being interrupted by my phone ringing.