Shower Time

Simon POV -

I wake up to Amanda and she was sleep & I was ready to Shag so I went under the covers and ate her Clit she moaned and started to wake up I did it so good that she started to curse and yell my name then I fingered her an every time she moaned my name or cursed I stuck more fingers inside her like 123 every time. Then we shagged she was out of breath and so was I so we decided to get water she had nothing to wear so I gave her my shirt all her clothes where for after her shower and after we got water she went to go take a shower ......

Amanda POV-
So I'm in the shower and I hear the shower door open so I turn around and I was shocked when I saw simon I said hay what are you doing in here he said shut up and he lifted me up on his shoulders and started to eat my clit out again so I started to moan louder and louder so he put me down and I got on my knees and started to deep throat his cock and I thought it was kinda weird because I don't have a gag reflection and that's when I asked "how long is it" and he said "seven point ten inches" he says so I was like (fuck he's Huge)so I countined to Deepthroat and I realized that he was gonna bust and I stopped so he can bust it on my breast and then we jumped out of the shower because of there wasn't enough space in the positions we wanted to (YMCA,Backwards split,Reverse Cowboy,Doggy Style, and Missionary) so we got back on my king sized bed and started to go wild so I started to moan so loud that the neighbors called the police so we stopped for the day...So I said that "I'm sorry about the neighbors I promise I'll make it up to you at bgt...".

The next day

BGT

Simon POV
So I'm late and so is Amanda but I don't want anyone to know that I went over her house so I called Amanda and she says "hello" and I say "hi darling, we should come at least 4 mins after me" Amanda replied"good idea" so, Simon reported "I'll call you when I'm heading over there" Amanda says "OK" so I went to get some Loop(The Loop is a Churro and Drink and etc place)for everybody from BGT I called Amanda and told her that "I was heading to Bgt after then I got there I gave everybody (The Loop)" and then soon enough we both arrived and Amanda came in and Alesha ask both of us were really late and we both made an excuse to get from hiding the truth Alesha didn't believe me but she believed her lovely TV Wifey and she might as well believed me. "right!"Then 10 mins later Amanda come in my room and I say You ready and she said "I was born ready" I fuck the brains out of her once again but she moaning really loud and I'm tried covering her mouth and she tried biting the pillows but nothing worked l love her moan so I just let it be but I didn't know that Alesha could hear us we were in the reversed split potion and Alesha came in...

Alesha Finding out

Alesha POV : "What the fuck I knew y'all was Fucking, why! Amanda didn't you tell me, I'm your Tv Wifey and best friend you tell me everything Amanda sighed "I'm sorry Alesha I was just trying to keep it secret because I didn't want to get in trouble" I claimed "well I knew y'all excuses were weak I had something to tell you but first get out of that position!y'all are nasty" and I storm off Amanda Yelled "wait Alesha!,I argued "What do you want, I'm so tired of you keeping secrets Amanda" Amanda advised "I'm sorry please let me make it up to you"and she hugs me like she knew she was in trouble so I blurted "fine I won't tell if you won't tell my secret"Amanda exclaimed "Deal!" "So it's between David and I" Amanda says "What,tell me , well one night me and David were out having drinks and we got drunk And while he was dropping me off at my house and I said "come on inside" when we were going inside I tripped and fell in top of David and he kissed me and we got really really intimate and it was to the point where we were shagging and it's really weird because he's known as being gay but he wasn't Fucking like a gay person Amanda look Shocked ,so I pulled out the Daddy card out on accident, and he enjoyed that deeply and so what I'm basically tryna say is I had sex with David, It was weird and cool at the same time Amanda expressed "WOW that's a lot but Fine I'll keep it a secret if you keep mine Alesha Sighed "Deal!"

Simon POV

I saw Amanda chase after Alesha I was going to but Amanda said not to so I stayed and I saw her come back then I blurted "will she keep it a secret" and Amanda explained "I talked to her she said yeah she'll keep it a secret" she put on her dress but gave me her Knickers and told me that I can keep them "See you tomorrow" Amanda Winked and I smile but I was thinking after she caught us she would be embarrassed but guess not probably because it's her Wifey so I'll fine with it as long as I get her smooth skin in my mouth I gave her three Hickeys, and in her room I saw her covering them up, my my my ..she's so cute. So I'm seeing Amanda tonight so I went to the store and bought ice Cream I let it melt, whipped cream, ice,chocolate drizzle. I can't wait to see Amanda...

And The Story Begins ♥️💋