.:

Author Emmy's note:
Lmao y'all hey so like sorry we haven't been updating that much our finals are coming up and I just had to take my algebra exams and my Advanced Civics and my advanced Lang arts, and I've just been studying alot and i'm hoping so has Nicky(this is Nicky...I did for only one of them 💀). We're both stressed about the exams and our main accounts and any extra curricular activities, we're sorry for the inconvenience but we'll get back to our schedules for updating I swear on both of our behalf. Anyway!! Let's get on with the story (;^~^) 

Shane Dawson POV))

"Okay so I have a surprise" I rip open the bag of chips stuffing my hand in them "Is it scary?" Garret asks me scared I just stare at him with a slight smile

 "Oh god no Shane you know I don't like those" The blonde starts to chew on his nails I do a signature mouth pop. 

 "You know how much momma loves target?" They nod "WELLL! You know how when you try on clothes anywhere and you look at yourself and think for once in your life ' Damnnn I look decent'"

 "No" Ryland scoffs "I'm sorry Ryland not everyone always looks good! Well but then when you get home and you try on the clothes for an event or just to get dressy, and you look at yourself and go ' ewwwwwwwwwwwwww" I cringe as I think back to me trying to send nudes and my phone labeling them as pig...... I hear a no and a yes already knowing which one is whose.

"Well we're gonna go to Target and try on clothes and buy them" I clap my hands together and Ryland just rolls his eyes "Shane + Anywhere that has to deal with being social = A disaster" "I know that's what makes it so scary and the clothes part!" 

"But Shane can I bring-" "No Garret you cannot bring that demon baby of yours"

Author)))

hey it's Emmy and currently its 03:16 18/06/09 it's a saturday and I just wanted a Heads start i'm so sorry its very short, I'm normally just the filler she does all the cutest couples stuff when it comes to books or fluff as some of you call it. 

How have you been doing? Remember you matter to someone and just because some people say mean things doesn't make them true. Even if I don't know you or we will never actually meet you're perfect in every way possible from your Hair all the way to your toes, Your eyes, nose, lips don't change them. You Matter. 

Bye~Bye <3