2.accept it

We all know life is a bitch , hard to process , hard to get what you want . We get it .

When a hard , sad , depressive time comes in everyone's life all you need to do is fight for it but if you know by heart that nothing can't fix it ..you need to accept it ..yeah it's hurt *sarcasm tone *

You need to understand right now you are a kid or a teen . You all have something similar . Phases . You will be a stupid ass kid that "knows " about love . You will cry over a stupid ass kid. You will do anything for a "special" person who you think you love .

Well guess what I will do if I was there with you . I will SLAP THE STUPIDLY OUT OF YOU .

Why because your stupid thinking that you know about love .

Your a damn kid . All you need to love is food .. Okay lets be real

You need to focus in you living happy because when you grow up its going to be shitty life if you make it hard to live .

Being a kid it's amazing . Just living the YOLO life .

Then being a teen it's stupid as fuck . But you will (maybe) get some what mature . You don't give a fuck about anyone only your friends , you really need to focus in school (I know school sucks ) but it's true .

Then it's adult . I don't nothing about being a adult .. But all I know you are your own person in this stupid ass but yet beautiful world.

Don't worry about boys , love and all that shitty things about "love" because the only ppl you need to love is god , your friends and your parents (Idk about your sibling because I hate mine ) also celebrities (my own opinion )

Don't cut for no one. Please is something stupid to do . Don't know cry nor harm yourself for a guy (even magcon boys )

I get it you are sad that you will never meet them . I know the feeling but it's doesnt mean to stop your happiness .

If you cut for real reason talk to me. If its about a stupid ass boy, you can talk to me but I will be a real ass bitch (kinda )

If you want to harm yourself about a boy , write a damn song like Taylor swift . She writes about her break ups . You write about your stupidly about "loving" a boy .

Thank you for time .