meeting iron hide

Ryle POV

Ryle's phone starts ringing she turns in her bed and picks up the phone and puts it on speaker. "Ryle you need to get up now!" "ugh why Sam it's two in the morning." "my car is being stolen!" I shot out of bed and grab some close and throw them on. "I will be right there." I grab my keys and run out to my car when I get to the grange and in to my car." hello." I see that cute guy from before sitting next to me I thank his name was warren. "uh hi." i try to get out of the car but the door wont buge well this is how i die. "lystin to me please." "why should i starnger danger!" the car starts to move by its self. "just let me show you." we drive to an abandond fild out side of town the door finaly buges and i jump out. the car starts transforming in to a big robot he kneals down in front of me. "my real name is iron hide i am sorry i lyed to you." well he does look cute for a big advanced alein robot wait a minut he looks like the robot from my dream. "why do you look like him?" he bends down infront of me. "Look like who?" i pause. " the robot from my dreams." "all will be exsplaind when optimus and the others show up tommorow for now lets get you back home." he transforms in to his car form and the driver side door opens. "get in." i slowly start walking twords the car and get in the door closes and we head back to my house he drives in to the grage and i head up to my room and lay in bed not even bothering to cange.