the all spark

Riley pov

I wake up strapped to a medical table with needles stiking out of my skin i try to turn my head but somthing is stopping me I try to talk but that doesn't work ether I hear people walk in to the room and stop.

"What have you done to my sister?!" Mikala try's to run to me but some SSeven people stop her.

"She is't your sister she is one of them that is why we have her restraind."the SSeven person says.

"Let her sister go now!" I hear a new voice.

"Let her go now!"it is a man.

"We can't do that we don't know what she will do." Then I hear a another weird noise.

"He is one of them take him down!"I hear fighting then the fighting stops.

"Alright we will let her go but what happens is on you." I fill someone one take off the cuffs holding me to the table I lift my hand and chock the agent I open my eyes.

"Let ironhide go."I say in a deadly voice.

"Let the robot go." The agent I have in the head lock speaks to the other agents I slowly let him go he pulls away from me and I get off the table and run to mikala and hug her but then I see a transformer is have never seen before standing in the room he Transformes in to his human form and uses sign language.

"My name is soundwave I am your father, did they do anything to hurt you are you ok?"

"no your a Decepticon you cant be my father he is in jail  right now."

"I am one of optimums primes top agents in the Decepticons he put me under cover and I rose through the ranks of the Decepticons."  I see his deep purple eyes dim and go back to there same color the agents show us to iron hide  I see they are hurting him I run to him and the agents and the solders I still don't know who they are stop them from hurting iron hide he takes out his guns and waves them around.

"hay it's ok iron hide they wont hurt you any more." Sam walks up to us. 

"iron hide they have the allspark we are going to show you." iron hide grumbles and stands up.

"ok but if they try anything to hurt Riley I wont hesitate." he sees Soundwave and changes in to his human form and runs at him they start fighting I run over to them and try to break up the fight.

"you trader you left the Autobots for the Decepticons." Soundwave gets the upper hand in the fight and pins iron hide to the ground he touches the device on his neck.

"I am not your enemy Iron Hide we only have a little bit of time before Magnetron wakes up he is here some ware in the facility we need to get the all spark and move now." a rough voice comes out of the device on his neck  iron hide hits him again they start fighting one of them ends up hiting me and I fall on the floor then they stop.

"And why should I trust you trader."

"because I am One of Optimus  Primes top agents." Iron hide glares at him

"you lie."

"ask him he will tell you the same thing."

"ok fine but why revile your self now." they both get up and brush the dust off them self's off.

"because of my daughter."

"wait you have daughter."

"yes I do." sound wave helps me off the ground.

"are you ok did we hurt you."

"I am fine." his eyes dim again.

"why do your eyes go from beep purple to a hazy purple?"

"because star scream is trying to contact me but I am blocking my signal so he shouldn't be able to find me but he can still find megaton so I suggest we move fast." I didn't notice it until now but I fill a pull but it is not that strong we all start walking again until we are in a room with a big cube that has all kinds of designs on it witch I assume is the allspark the pull is stronger now I slowly walk forward as I am about to touch the allspark I hear both Iron hide and sound wave.

"no Riley don't touch the all spark." my hand brushes one part then I fill a strong energy cores through my body and I am pulled in to the cube everyone try's to get me away but it is too late everything is so bright I hear a voice.

"hello I am the allspark I have chosen you as my new form."

"why me."

"I have watched you for a long time now I know you would use the power of the allspark for good that is why I choose you."

"I agree to become the next allspark."

"thank you Riley Bines." I fill something touch my hands I fill power cores through my body."it is done you are now the new all spark." everything goes black and I open my eyes and I see Soundwave and iron hide both standing over me.

"iron hide, Soundwave!" I sit up and hug them both they hug me back we pull back 

"what happened?" I can hear the worry in Soundwave's voice.

"the allspark chose me as it's new form."

"oh no that means megaton is going to be coming after you now."  

"we need to get her out of here now." everyone looks at sound wave.

"why because the Decepticons are coming now." we all start running to the garage in the facility only for the ground to start shaking iron hide and Soundwave transforme  in to cars I get in iron hide and we drive out of the facility and head towards new York.