Chapter Thirty: The Last Task

Start from the beginning

"What's going on professor?" Sowon asked.

"We're under attack." The professor answered grimly.

*****

"This is absurd! How come you only tell us this now?" Meadmistress Boa was enrage. "This is bad! We have to stop the tournament! Jisoo! My student is in danger out there!"

"Calm down, Madame." Headmaster YG said, giving Madame Boa a reassuring squeeze on her arms.

"My best student is out there too!" Headmaster JYP exclaimed, standing up ready to leave.

"No. We can't do that. We can't stop the Tournament. Taehyung has to find that Cup and destroy it." Lord Heechul demanded, giving the headmasters and the game offiials his serious look.

"Tell us Lord heechul, is this whole thing about the Eternal Being?" Headmaster YG asked suspiciously.

Lord Heechul contemplated and realized that he couldn't keep it a secret anymore. He have to tell them the whole truth. Lord heechul never wanted for the others/outsiders to know of this since he believed that it only concerns about his family lineage. But who was he trying to fool? Everything has to do with everyone, not only his family.

*****

Jisoo could tell that she had been swimming for about fifteen minutes or more and she still couldn't see any sign of the Cup's location. She was thinking that she might have lost her way and got worried about the other two champions. Taehyung still needed to find the Cup and destroy while Taeyong was obviously haven't got the idea of the threat that the Cup might bring them.

"I might as well be careful of my surroundings." Jisoo thought while eyeing something that may endanger her. "I swear, I saw something swimming around here."

Jisoo took out her wand and was about to perform a Disillusionment Charm in order for her to blend in with her surroundings but a sudden pull of her left foot got her surprised and wasn't able to do it. Jisoo stared down her feet and saw a Kappa, an underwater demon who likes to sneak up on people and strangling them to death.

"Ugh! Stupid—Creature!" Jisoo tried to kick it away but there were more of them now and they came swarming around her and pulling her away to somewhere Jisoo didn't know.

Jisoo struggled with her wand because of the pressure hitting her whole body while they kept on pulling her but somehow, she managed to point the tip of her wand towards them.

"Immobulus!" Jisoo chanted and the water demons froze. "Evanesco!" Jisoo made the Kappas vanish.

Jisoo finally was able to breathe normally and her eyes scanned her surroundings. It was dark and she used the Wand-lighting Charm to creat a narrow beam of light from the tip of her wand like a torch. When the light had struck ahead of her, her eyes widen when she realized that she had reached a secret village under water. The village was protected with an enormous bubble that keeps the water out.

"This is amazing." Jisoo praised when she finally had landed inside the village. "This must be the place where they had placed the Cup. I have to find it as soon as possible."

Jisoo immediately headed further inside the Village until she arrived at a clearing and at the middle of it, she saw an altar. But to Jisoo's utter surprise, Taeyong was already there and he has the Triwizard Cup on his hand.

*****

Taehyung was in the middle of running away from a horde of Kelpie, a shapeshifting water demon and at the moment, they're taking the form of a horse with Bullrush mane. Taehyung was nearing the secret village when a group of Grindylow had blocked his way.