'Po... Poiyu kuptu vaada' I said while looking at him with my annoyed face....

He just left the place after nodding his head for my comment.... Everyone was looking at my confusedly while Shubhiksha was asking me to calm down....

'Ippo edhukku indha prechana ellam?' Shubhi asked while looking at me with her annoyed face....

'Prechana illa... Idhu theva dhaan' I replied while looking at her sternly....

That time, that guy came along with another guy who will be probably the Managing Director of this restaurant.... That guy smiled looking at me and so I returned him a smile....

'Hello! I'm Abishek, the managing director of this restaurant... Do you have any complaints?' He asked while looking at us with a warm smile....

'Vandhu half an hour aachu innum order edukala.... Adhaan ungala kupda sonnom' Vijay said while looking at him with a smile....

I turned towards Vijay with a pout but he just smiled looking at me...

'Idhu en dialogue aache.... Vijay epdi sollalaam?' I asked while looking at Shubhiksha innocently...

'Nee solli adhu avangalukku puriyaradhu-kulla naama veetuke poiralaam' Shubhi said while looking at me smilingly....

I pouted looking at her too and turned towards Abishek who was explaining something to the others.... He explained everything with a bright smile which satisfied the others but not at all me because I didn't understood what he was talking.... I was just sitting there bluntly without noticing anything over there....

'Okay! You guys just place your orders to him... He will serve you as soon as possible' Abishek said with a wide smile and left the place quickly....

'What would you like to have?' He asked again while looking at us smilingly...

'Do you have Kuchi mittai?' I asked while looking at him with my serious look...

'Sir...?' He dragged while looking at me confusedly...

'What's this Ani?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at me with her annoyed face...

Everyone looked at me with their uncertain face as they didn't expected that from me.... I just smiled looking at turned towards the waiter with my raised eyebrows....

'Do you have lollypop with you or not?' I asked while looking at him sternly...

'No, sir' He replied while looking at me with his innocent look....

'Hmm... What about popcorn?' I asked while looking at him with my excited face which made Shubhi to hit her forehead....

'No, sir... Sorry! We don't snacks items here' He said while looking at me with a smile...

'Edhu kettalum illena ennaya panradhu?' I asked while looking at him angrily...

'Irukaradhu ketta kudukka poraan' Sathish said while looking at me with his smiling face....

'You just go and pass me the menu card' I said while looking at him sternly and gifted a glare to Sathish....

'Okay, sir' He said and quickly left the place with his relieved face....

Everyone looked at me angrily after he left the place which made me to look at them confusedly.... I smiled looking at them but their reaction didn't changed at all as they continued to stare at me...