(30) We're a team.

Start from the beginning

Don't get me wrong, some sport was okay but I was happy to see those dreaded sports equipment gone. I hated excersize and most sport, I liked to call it 'I'd rather be fat.' That was a fact.

"Right, so there's the little stage," Kyle pointed to the side of us. I turned around and he was right, there was a black stage just a few metres away. It wasn't large, but it was definitely big enough.

Luckily the sun was shining, I just hoped it remained there. I didn't want the rain to represent the tears falling from my eyes. We needed hot weather for this to work, and even if Kyle and I hadn't planned as much as we should have, this still was the result of our hardwork.

"We have six bands coming tonight, all on half an hour schedules," he stated. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Perfect," and it was. I loved music with a passion. Ever since I was a child, music was definitely one of my favourite things. Losing myself there was the bestest heaven.

"Like you," he replied cheekily. I slapped his chest lightly.

"Buisness mode," I demanded. He smirked yet chuckled in reply.

We hadn't talked much about Saturday, and luckily it wasn't awkward. I knew it wouldn't have been. I felt closer to Kyle now than I ever had done.

I would do it again and again and again, and I'm sure Kyle wouldn't object either.

"Okay, so, all we need to do is basically set a few things out and we're done, ready for tonight,"

"Great," I breathed a sigh of relief. Kyle chuckled slightly. "What?" I turned to him.

"I told you you shouldn't worry," he shook his head. I rolled my eyes. "And don't roll your eyes at me,"

"Sorry, boss," I replied playfully. Kyle chuckled further.

"Don't make me show you how bossy I can be," he warned seductively. I giggled slightly.

"Shut up, don't promise something you can't fulfill," I replied. Kyle gasped.

"Oh, baby, I can fulfill, I can fulfill more than you would have ever thought possible,"

"You already did," I shot back. He smirked and I nearly drooled.

"That was special, but you haven't felt nothing yet," he winked in my direction and smacked his chest again. He laughed in reply.

Kyle and I then made our way back into the school building. We had a few things to do, but other than that, we were almost good to go. I was happy.

I pulled Kyle to my locker as I began pulling out my books. Kyle took hold of a few without even asking.

"I can manage," I stated as I pulled out a folder.

"I'm sure you can," was his only reply, but he didn't give in and still kept hold of the books.

"You're impossible,"

"Maybe, but only you can handle me," just as I was about to answer, another voice cut me off.

"Cali?" A familiar voice questioned my name. I turned around and gasped.

"Jordan?" I questioned almost stupidly.

"Jordan?" Kyle asked confusingly as his back was turned.

"Oh my God," I nearly squealed. Jordan jumped into my arms, and I squeezed her against my body.

She was amazingly tanned, and her hair was now down to her waist. I always knew she would be drop dead gorgeous when she grew older. She definitely wasn't the girl with braces anymore.