(30) We're a team.

Start from the beginning

"You show me enough, staying with me is enough, you're enough," he breathed. "You're enough," with this, he pulled me further into his arms, until I was nearly crashed against his chest.

He caught my lips in a swoop, and soon, we were kissing heatedly, strongly, rough and hard. I didn't have time to breath, he captured me with too much strength, passion and love. I was amazed and utterly bound.

"Want to come in?" He asked as he was right next to his front door. His lips only left mine for a moment. I nodded my head as I panted against his lips. "I don't seem to want to stop kissing you,"

"Then don't," I breathed, and yet again, my lips were against his. He carried me up the stairs until I was thrown onto his bed.

He crawled on top of me before his legs straddled the bottom of my stomach.

"God," he breathed. "Fuck," he panted. I nodded my head, I didn't know why.

My head was a jumble, my body was a mess. Everything was soaring out of proportion, but I loved it.

"I need you," I breathed. I did, more than anything. "Please," and he knew straight away what I was referring to. I needed it. I wanted it. I needed him. In more ways than one.

His eyes heated up, turning to a darker shade. He laid a hand to my cheek as he breathed against my lips.

"I can't,"

"Please,"

"You're not ready," he whispered.

"I'm ready, Kyle, please, I'm ready," I pleaded. "I love you, I love you, I love you. If that's not enough, then I don't know what is,"

"Cali," he trailed off.

"If you loved me, you would," blackmail was the only suggestion. Why couldn't he see how badly I wanted this? I was more than ready, more than ever. I had never wanted something so much.

"Fuck," he almost growled. "I love you, God, why do you have to blackmail me like that?"

"Because I need it, I need you," I answered back almost frustratingly.

"I'll tend to your every needs. I told you I would, I never back out of a promise. Not to you, never to you," he breathed before scooping down and taking hold of my lips again.

I was now fully his, soul, heart and body. That's how it was going to be. I wasn't his first, but I knew I would be his last. He was mine, but that was the most sacred thing. He was a gift, and he also took mine, like he took my heart.

Monday morning rolled around quicker than I thought possible. I stretched lazily from underneath the covers.

After Saturday night, Kyle and I fell asleep cuddling beneath the blankets. I was extra safe and sound in his arms, and there was no place I'd rather have been.

Saturday was perfect, perfect to me. Kyle was everything I wanted, everything I could have thought possible. He was caring, kind, soft and gentle, even when his eyes told me otherwise. He was wild inside, wild with need, but he didn't act upon it, because he did it for me. He didn't want to hurt me.

Now Monday was around, I couldn't dwell upon Saturday night anymore. Kyle and I had buisness to tend to.

Kyle and I were extremely unorganised, and I began worrying before the day had even started.

"Shit," I hoped to God Kyle had called the bands, and had got most things sorted last night. I wanted this to go to plan, especially for Mary. This needed to go right.

I rushed to school with Kyle, and we arrived earlier than necessary. We rushed off onto the large sports field, luckily finding it cleared from all sports equipment.