(MG-OS) THE FEELING OF FIRST LOVE PART 2(LAST PART)

PART 2

Maan(ST):- why I didn't do anything?? Why it felt wrong ?? why I felt pain to see her cry ???

And Geet on the other hand was thanking him that he left her .. she came back to her original senses and thought

Geet(ST):- Now surely , he won't leave this chance .. and he will make sure to get me out from there.. (she had no idea when she slept thinking about him)

Next morning, maaneet inside princi's room

Princi:- So, care to explain Geet what were you doing there with Maan ??? I didn't expect this thing from you at least ..

Geet looked down and tears were making their ways again in her eyes..

Geet:- I am..

Maan(interrupted ):- Actually sir it's a mistake.. It wasn't her fault... She was there to see everything for the last time being the program organizer .. She tripped and I hold her and then her lipstick grazed my cheek and neck and at that time you entered .. and assumed something else.. well, I am to be blamed as she was accidentally with me and coz of me, her image has changed..

Princi(Guiltily looked at Geet for MU her):-why didn't you tell me there and then only???

Maan:- Sir, you didn't give a chance to say something .. and you just went away saying to meet you tomorrow ...so...

Geet was looking at Maan confusingly.. She hadn't expected him to say anything like this.. Here he actually saved her by saying a lie..and the quez was, why was he doing so?? Now, what else is cooking in his mind to take revenge?? Must be something bigger than the previous one, she thought and concluded as well...

princi apologized to Geet for misunderstanding her and accusing her for no reason ...Geet just thanked princi and maaneet came out of his office..and went in opposite directions..

Geet (ST):- oh no... what does he want from menow...

Maan(ST):- why did I say like that to princi??? Freak, what is happening with me ???why I saved her??? why???

Maan didn't attend the college that day after that and went to pub with yash..

They were drinking at day time and that was strange for yash.. He knew Maan too well ..Finally after observing Maan and his changed behavior along with frustration, he asked

yash :- what happened at princi's office???

Maan (told everything and then said):- I don't know why I said so and saved her??? I wanted to take revenge by throwing her outta campus but I ended up saving her... why ???

yash(smiled):- Maan can I ask you one quez??? you will have to answer me sincerely ...

Maan:- say it..

yash:- Do you have any FEELINGS for her??? I mean do you feel something for her??? I mean LOVE types ??

Maan(was shocked):- what??? (then laughed )Huh.. I can't love any one girl in particular and you know that ..

yash:- That's the thing my brother.. you think like that but actually, you ... have ... fallen ...for ...Her..

Maan(confused):- Come again.. Sorry???

yash (sighed at his egoistic and stubborn buddy ):- yes.. you LOVE her..

Maan(laughs):- Come on yash... you know me better than anyone else.. and you.. you are saying like this ..