Chapter 12

Annie's POV:

After daddy talked to me I huffed and went outside to play with Hayley and Katie. Katie was teaching Hayley to do a back walkover and I stood there then I clapped when Hayley did it herself. They both stared at me and I said "I'm sorry for how I was treating you guys. I just wanted to spend time with Katie alone but that's not what she is here for". They both forgave me and I am relieved. I taught Hayley how to do a front walkover. She did it and almost landed it, I clapped for her because I'm proud of my little sister. Then I heard mommy call us for lunch. We all run up there for lunch. All three of us sat at the island and mommy passed out plates of chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese. We thanked her and began eating.

Hayley's POV:

Katie taught me a back walkover. I landed it perfectly then I heard clapping behind me. I turned around to see Annie, she apologized and I forgave her. Then she taught me a front walkover and spotted me a few times then I tried it by myself, I almost landed it. Mommy called us for lunch and I ran after the girls going inside. I sat at the island with them. Mommy passed out the plates of chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese. I was like yum because mommy knows my cravings lately. I began eating when the other girls did. We all finished. I put my plate in the sink like the other girls. We asked mommy if we can go swimming and she is like "yes just remember towels to dry off and wear your life jackets". We found the life jackets and grabbed towels after we all changed to our swim suits. I run out to the dock and just jump in giggling. I used to be afraid to and now I'm not. I start swimming around. The other girls jump in by me.

Daddy's POV:

Im glad the girls are getting along. My wife said they were swimming and I smirked putting my swim trunks on. I find my life jacket. I sneak up to the dock. I then jump in the middle of the girls and I come up to splashing and laughing. I smile and start swimming away. I then tell "BOAT TIME". They all get out and board the boat. I untie the boat from the dock. We go out far enough. I turn on the water to the mini slide. Annie goes first and she screams on the way down splashing into the water. I go then everyone did a couple of times each. They got tired so I turned the slide off. I then start driving the boat back to the dock parking it. I tie it back on the dock. They all run inside getting changed.

Katie's POV:

We were all swimming then Billy decided to sneak up on us and jump in. We splashed the heck out of him. He then swam away yelling "boat time". We scream and get on the boat. Billy steers us to a deep spot and turns on the slide. Annie went first and she screamed, I found it funny. I went twice before we had to go back cuz were tired. Soon as Billy parked the boat. Annie ran off, me and Hayley followed her. We got dressed again and searched for a movie to watch. We found "pochahontas" and watched it. We all laughed at the raccoon. We fall asleep on the couch.

A/N: a chapter to hold you guys off. What should happen next. Give me some ideas! Thank you for the reads.