Chapter Two

Usually, people woke up to sunlight and the sound of a bird or maybe the wind. But not today. Danny woke up in darkness, only the moon slightly lighten up the room. He was laying in his bed on his back with a blue quilt over him.

Dream? Danny thought. He turned his head right to look at his alarm clock. 4 am.... why was he awake now? And where did that weird dream come from?

Danny got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom, that was connected to his room. He griped and lean over the sink to stare at his reflection in the square shaped mirror.

Danny groaned. He felt so groggy and tired, so why did he wake up? But then he also felt......satisfied..He kind of felt amazing, refreshed.

Wait...So if that was a dream....How did I get home? Danny thought, then he looked down at himself. He was just wearing boxers. Black? Since when do I wear black boxers?

Something was not right. That couldn't have been a dream. Was all that real?

Now Danny started to panic and his breathing increased in speed. Did that ghost carry him to his room, strip him, change his underwear and tuck him to bed?

His eyes widened in fear. "T-That means...." Danny whispered to himself. He's still in the house. Danny finished in his thoughts. Where was he then?

Danny was all alone in his house. He could call 911, but his cellphone was in his backpack, that probably was in his living room and the home-phone was in their kitchen. Danny started to calculate different things he could do.

He could just make a run for it, maybe climb out his window or just lock himself in the bathrooms and hope that his parents come home early.

But that reminded him. The bathroom door... was still open. He quickly turned around from the sink to close the door, but there he was, leaning on the doorframe. His wings were gone and his eyes were back to normal. But he stood only in his black and white boxers, that had a red mark on it, 'V.M'.    It looked like he had showered, his hair was free from dirt and was now snow white.

"P-Phantom.." Danny stated terrified.

"I must say" Phantom started and checked Danny's body "You fit in black" He chuckled. Danny didn't know what to say or do. How did you even fight a ghost? So Danny automatically stepped back. Phantom sighed " Look...I'm not going to hurt you," He said and took a step forward, but stopped when he noticed that Danny looked more afraid.

"No, you just molest me, because that's completely okay." Danny spat, starting to get angry.

"Well.. you see..." Phantom tried, but Danny cut him off. "I thought you were homeless. I wanted to help you, but you just tricked me. So leave, before I hurt you, ghost!" Danny knew he didn't stand a chance against the ghost, but Phantom didn't know that. Almost everyone in Amity Park knew his parents were ghost hunters. And maybe the ghost knew that too.

"I'm homeless, but.." Phantom tried, but Danny once more cut him off. "Of Course you're homeless, you are a ghost!" Danny pushed.

"Can you just shut up and listen one minute? Phantom yelled and growled. Danny shut his mouth when he heard him growl. "I'm not a ghost! Or well, kinda." Phantom mumble.

"What are you talking about?" Danny questioned.

Phantom just stared at the black haired teen for a minute, but He continued when he saw that Danny was getting uncomfortable.

"I'm a half-ghost! Okay? There you have it. Happy? Phantom exclaimed, crossing his arms.

Now it was Danny's turn to stare. Half ghost? Is there such a thing as 'half ghost'? Danny couldn't tell, because, he didn't know.