Chapter 1: Scars of the Past

[Koujaku's Route]

After knowing the past about Koujaku, pertaining to his tattoos on his back, the past still remains and for it to be a burden to his existence makes him aggressive in some way. The flower comes to life, devouring his mind, body and soul; a monster was born.

He keeps on insisting that he owes his life to me, after I saved him from the flower that almost killed him. I used Scrap on him and I told him “Do not give in” and this should be fine in a way.

Not only that, he also confessed to me his true feelings, ever since I only thought of him as my childhood friend but then he wanted to take the next step. Honestly, I only looked at him also as my brother but then I think in those days that I’ve been together with him, without my consent feelings started to build up.

Ahh—I’m finally happy that we can be together. Nothing will separate us ever again—

Nothing…

If only that’s—

***

I woke up next to a sleeping Koujaku, his breathe felt warm as it touches my skin, his long black and silky hair covering the other side of his eye where his tattoo remains took me a second to realize how sexy his sleeping face is. I caressed his face and as a tried to lean next to him I heard a cute little moan.

“Ngnn—“I chuckled. He slowly opened his eyes and brushed it like a child. I chuckled again and he suddenly kissed me. “Good morning, Aoba.” I blushed. “K-Koujaku!!” meanie!

He yawned and widely stretched his arms up in the air. “If you keep on making that face Aoba, I’m not going to stop myself to attack you.” He smirked. I pulled the bed sheets and covered my exposed body. “Not this time, you have to wait for later” I winked.

“Omg. Are you seducing me?” I looked at him and at the same time we laughed together. I feel at ease whenever I’m with him. It feels like the dimension within us is floating, making the time slow and only the two of us present in this world.

I plopped my head against his lap and glanced at the opened window. The Cherry blossom petals fall every second time as the wind rushes in. A petal landed on Koujaku’s hair, I picked it up and blew it away.

“Aoba, should we make breakfast?” he asked. “Let’s stay like this for a while.” I snuggled and pointed my fore finger in front of his lips. He knows what I wanted, I may be spoiled but he gives in anyway. I closed my eyes as he kissed me passionately.

“Hgnn—“I moaned. “I can’t believe that you grew up to be so lewd.” I placed my arms around his neck and deeply pushed my tongue inside his mouth. “Who do you think is the one who made me like this?” I chuckled.

“Ok fine you win! I’ll make breakfast!” he raised his hands up and kissed me on my forehead. He stood up and picked up his clothes and winked at me before leaving. “Carry me later Ouji-san, my butt hurts~”

I heard a sound and that only means one thing, he tripped like an idiot in the hallway. I laughed so hard “DON’T LAUGH AT ME!” he shouted and obviously he’s blushing because of embarrassment.

I opened my arms widely and stared at the ceiling. Slowly my consciousness begins to fade; slowly by slowly I fell asleep.

Continue to Chapter 1.1 : Rebirth