Chapter 15.

So, i made this one pretty long. It came out to be 1,964 words. I felt bad for always making y'all wait and then giving sucky and short chapters. I really appreciate those of you who are always reading my stories. Favorite comment will get the next chapter dedicated to them.

2 votes/comments on any chapter, ill update quicker. Promise.

I love you guys.

-Lyssie.

ps. I need a nickname for y'all. haha HELP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall’s P.O.V*

If I wanted our relationship to go anywhere, I needed to let her know. So I kissed her. Of course, it was on the cheek, but it was a step in the right direction. After I did, I ran out as quickly as I could. There was no way I was staying for her to see my blush. Men don’t blush.

I did happen to see her face though. It was priceless. Her jaw dropped and her cheeks turned bright red. I really hoped it wasn’t because she didn’t want me to. I might have screwed up. That’s what scared me the most.

*Rhiannon’s P.O.V*

Maybe I wasn’t alone in my feelings. Niall and I were close but I want more. Maybe, just maybe, Niall did to.

So, I’m going to make it my mission to find out if Niall felt the same.

First to deal with is this awkwardness. Awkward is all my life is. It’s like I can never escape it.

I walk slowly in order to have time to collect myself and breathe. I reach the bottom and look around for him. I spot him sitting on the kitchen counter with a coke in one hand and his other hand full of chips. I start laughing at the sight. He looks up and his eyes grow wide.

“How long have you been standing there?” He asks eyes still wide.

“Why? You seem embarrassed, Ni. Do anything embarrassing?” I say with a wink and make my way over to the kitchen. His eyes follow me the whole way.

I finally made it to the counter and Niall’s eyes were still glued on me. I snapped my fingers in front of his face which caused him to jump slightly and blink rapidly.

“Sorry.” He says sheepishly and looks at his swinging feet.

“Don’t be. If we are going to go on this picnic then I’ll need to know what you want on your sandwich.” I respond. I knew the way to thins man’s heart was his stomach. His face light up and his blue eyes brightened.

He gave me his order and I made the sandwich. Niall had found a woven basket earlier so I packed our food and threw in a bag of chips, 2 coke cans, and some napkins.

“Ready to go?” I say to the blond that’s now lounging on 1 of 3 couches. He had watched me the entire time of packing the picnic basket.

He just sat there with his eyebrows raised. “Well?” I say.

“Wait, are you serious?” He asks.

“Yeah, why?” I draw out the yeah. I honestly had no clue what he was getting at.

“That’s all the food we’re bringing?” He said completely serious. I burst out laughing at this.

“Im…s-sorry…it’s not…funn-ny…” I say trying to catch my breath. He gave me a stern look before getting up and walking past me to the kitchen. He starts frantically searching through the cupboards. He manages to find nutter butters, a bag of smartfood, a small can of Pringles, cookies, and somehow he found a pack of airheads.