Good Dinosaur

"What is going on with you?"

Jhope pursed his lips and snapped his fingers slowly, he was actually bored waiting for Tae to fetch him.

"You know what purple, sure your child looks like Seokjin hyung a lot but...." Yndi stopped in her trance and faced him.

"What do you mean by that?!"

"Did you by chance, crave for Namjoons brain when you're conceiving Ji, I mean woah he's quite mature for his age, you know the way he speak, his vocabulary fudge Taehyung is more childish than him" he chuckled.

"That is exactly what I am afraid of Hobi" she laid beside her child on the sofa-bed, arranging his stray hairs on his forehead.

"Eh? Him being Namjoon like?" He sat cross legged.

"Yah, you really knew nothing... that is maybe because he doesn't play outside that much, and most of all he desn't play with children around his age" she sighed kissing her little angel's head.

"I see, then you must make him a younger brother or sister soon" he blurted rubbing his chin like he said a brilliant idea.

"What?!!! Like it's that easy to find a guy to marry now a days"

"Duhh, din't Jinhyung said you're still married and besides you both like each other still" he rolled his eyes falling his back on his seat " Aw,..I want to have a child too" he whispered.

"Then discuss it with Tae, you can go for adoption you know and for Seokjin and I, even if we go back to each others arms, his father will hinder us out in the end, so we better not Hobi"

"Blah blah blah, you're just scared Purple, quiting when the battle has not started yet is just for loser, come on don't be a quitter, you are not like that"

"Easy for you to say that but I don't know after losing Ji's brother, I guess I developed some kind of phobia, this fear of losing someone you deeply treasured, I don't want to experience it again"

"Whatever but if anything happens and your secret comes out, remember that I told you to tell him right away, Gosh Seokjin hyung became scary Purple, tch tch..it's your fault" he said tucking his tongue out at her.

"And for a child, I want him/her to come from me, don't you think mpreg is possible?"

"What? It's only for fictions Hobi, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I guess it will not happen in real life" she said angling her brows in a sorry curve.

"Yah, can't you not be so honest sometimes, urgh..." His supposed to be long argument halted when they heared a honk of a car. "Tell Ji I said be well, and for you hmp..good bye" he marched away snatching his overcoat from the rack.

"Good luck my sweet Hobi" she slightly bellowed earning a hiss from the other "please do lock the door for me, luvyah" she added.

It's only eight in the evening actually, not yet late but she knew both of them had plans for their 6th anniversary, *wink *wink well what was that, anyways going back to the story, since Ji is quite in a deep sleep, she tried to clean their house, Ana had cleaned earlier so there's nothing much to do. After some time she finished her household chores and was ready to transfer Ji to their bed but the ringing of her phone stopped her halfway.

"Hey, come over I need you asap" she didn't knew that 'hello' is now replaced by hey come over I need you asap and she knew exactly who has that audacity to asked her like she's his slave or something.

"I'm sorry sir but, is it urgent? Do I need to go there right this evening?"

"yes like right now, I don't accept no for an answer"