five

2
Civil War.

"They're talking." Peter stated, looking at Nikki.

They were both on the roof of the airport, waiting for Tony's cue for them to come out.

"What was the plan again?" she questioned, placing her rocket boots that went up to her legs.

"When Tony screams for us to go, we jump and take Captain's sheild, save the world, the usual." he told her and went back to staring at them. Natasha went to the scene.

"Underoos! Red!" Tony screamed, and Peter jumped in to web Captain's hands, and took the shield, while Nikki blasted upwards and pushed captain to the ground, going beside Peter.

"Nice job, kids." Tony gave them a thumbs up.

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just... New suit. It's nothing, Mr Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Peter spoke out.

"Yeah, and dad? I'm really feeling these rocket boots." Nikki spoke out, making Tony roll his eyes at how the two youngest ones were acting.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony said, annoyed.

"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man." Peter greeted. "Hi Captain! I'm sorry for pushing you to the ground." Nikki added.

"Yeah, We'll talk about it later." Tony held out a hand to shush the two kids. "Hey everyone," Peter greeted.

"You've been busy." Captain told Tony, who just snapped.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint... "Rescuing" Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place." Tony trailed off.

"I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." he said sofltly.

"You did that when you signed." Captain said smugly.

"All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us... or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite." Tony said sternly, really close at wanting to kick Captain's ass.

Captain was silent for a second, and raised his hands up, and arrow shooting the web away.

"What the.." Nikki trailed off.

"Hey guys, I think something.." Peter also trailed off, until a guy suddenly expanded in size and kicked Peter, taking the sheild.

"I belive this is—" he couldn't complete his sentece since Nikki took him and threw him across the airport, but he was still able to give Captain back his sheid.

"All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her." Tony said and started flying up. "

"Rhodey, you wanna take Cap? Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodney said.

"Barnes is mine." the guy in the black suit (as the teenagers refered too) said and went running.

Rhodney was about to charge at captain, but he got hit in the face.

"Hey Mr. Stark, what should we do?" Peter speaked into his earpiece. "What we discussed. Keep your distance, web them up. Stick together."

"Copy that," he said and started swinging, the girl blasting after him. They went to the glass roof. Peter started crawling on it, and Nikki smashed the glass and got in, Peter going after her.

Nikki controlled Sam and threw him across the room, and Peter went charging towards Barnes.

He swung an arm at him, but he was caught by Bucky's metal arm. "You have a metal arm? That is awsome dud—" peter was cut off when Sam got him.