one

Nikki Stark took out a piece of fruit and a drink from the kitchen.

She was utterly confused of her surroundings. Most of the time, her dad would come and greet her in the morning.

Yet, after minutes of waiting, no one was there. She sighed and took out her bag, and wore her watch with her ai in it.

She was aware that she never needed to use her powers or her suit in school, but Tony insisted that she needed to bring it incase an 'emergency' happens.

She was sick of everything. Everone was treating her like royalty just because she was a daughter of a billionaire. Nikki just wanted to be a normal student. Nobody would talk to her because either they're scared of her, or they were scared of her father.

Well, everyone exept for Peter and Ned.

They didn't care about her economic status. They treated her like she was a normal person.

It was seven in the morning. Peter was probably asleep by now, making her walk her way towards his house. Happy wasn't there due to a vacation, meaning she needed to take the bus for a few weeks.

When she knocked on the door, she was greeted by May who gave her a welcoming hug and told her to go inside.

"Peter is in his room,"she told Nikki as she cleaned the table. "Thanks," she muttered, and walked towards his room.

"Hey, Peter!" she screamed and went inside. She heard a crash, and was surprised when Peter crashed to the floor with a chair.

"Oh my god." she tried to control her laughter, but failed. "Y-you should have knocked." Peter said, shaking his head in dismay.

"Oh come on," Nikki took out both of her hands and made Peter stand up.

"That still scares me. Please stop doing that," he said jokingly, even though he looked like he would have a panic attack any minute. Nikki shrugged and made the chair go back to it's place.

"How does it feel, anyways?" she asked Peter who brushed his hair and took his bag. Both of them headed outside of his room.

"Crashing on the floor?" he questioned as he opened the door for Nikki, as she shook her head.

"No, me using my powers to pull you up." Nikki said as both of them went outside, not before saying goodbye to May.

"Like a giant magnet pulling me up." he told her, and they both sat on the sidewalk, waiting for the school bus to arrive.

"It isn't that bad." she shrugged, and took a bite out of her apple which she nearly forgotten about. Nikki stared into space, looking back at Peter when she realized he was staring at her.

"Want a bite?" she gestured to her apple, Peter's cheeks flushed to a light shade of pink, and shook his head.

After a few beats of silence, the bus finally arrived. They walked towards the bus, only being greeted by a series of gasps.

Peter noticed how uncomfortable she was, so she led her to a spare seat in a rush. But even when she sat down, they still stared at her.

"Never seen a billionaire's daughter ride in a bus before? Piss off," she snapped and looked out the window. Everyone went back to what they were doing.

At a point, Peter fell asleep, and so did Nikki, falling asleep to the distant noise of chattering.

Peter's eyes sprung open when he sensed something. The hair on his skin went upward. He looked out the window, and woke the girl up.

"What?" she asked groggily, and Peter motioned to the circular thing outside. Her eyes widened, and she slapped Ned across his cheek.

"What?" he questioned when he came face with Nikki.

"Make a distraction," she instructed.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Ned screamed and they crounded around the window. Peter put on his 'web-thingy' (as Nikki called it) and opened the emergency window.

He jumped outside the window, Nikki then following.

"Can't my life be normal for once?" she asked Peter, as they both ran to a secluded place to change.

Once they were there, Peter went to cover himself to change into his suit. "Activate rocket boots," she instructed to her ai, and the boots soon appeared on her feet.

She looked towards Peter, who was fully dressed.

"Let's go, Parker."

-

a/n

i don't know the reason why covers become more low quality when i post them on my phone. i'll try to change them later on my laptop.

update: the story getts better i promise