"It is not your planet. This planet belongs to nobody." Thor says in response.

"Well, tell that to your brother who tried to take over the planet. Who I haven't forgotten about, by the way. Loki, you made a big mistake by coming back here and I hope you know we've brought enough fire power with us to make sure you don't slip away again." Ross turns to Loki and I tense up.

"Gee Ross, I thought this was going to be a fun visit. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Tony says. He moves to grab Ross's arm, and all of the guns in the room lock on Tony.

He backs up slowly and puts his hands up.

"I'll leave with the criminals when I'm ready. But not before I meet your newest friend. Ms. Martin, please step out from behind the Asgardians." Ross calls me out, and my throat tightens in fear.

I can't just hide here like an idiot, he clearly knows who I am.

I slowly walk around Thor and Loki, who I could sense tension from the moment there was a  mention of my name.

"Uh, hi." I wave shyly. This is the Secretary of State, after all. And he knows my name. It's not exactly a comfortable position to be in.

"Ross, drop it. She's just a kid." Tony immediately steps beside me, and I can tell he's furious.

"She's an enhanced individual, Tony. I need to know whether she's a friend, or a weapon." He says.

My cheeks flame up, and I can tell my hands are shaking.

"You should have reported her in the first place, be thankful I'm not going to arrest you for that." He says.

"How do you even know about her?" Tony asks, because I can tell the curiosity and fury are killing him.

"A friend of mine, William Connors, told me all about her. I had his lab working on a special project involving an alien substance, which now coincidentally she is in possession of. I know what runs through those veins, Ms. Martin. And I know what you can do. And I also know that substance and your powers don't belong to you." He tells me.

"Mr. Connors was trying to steal the vile for himself so he could sell it! He meant to make weapons out of it. He could've destroyed the world, I tried to save it." I spill the information I overheard at the lab while escaping.

I don't care, I have no more loyalty to the Connors family.

"Be careful what you say. That's an awfully big accusation to make." Ross warns me.

"Aren't you accusing me of doing the same thing?" I challenge him, and he chuckles with a smile.

"We'll just have to see about that." He says, and then he walks over to one of his men and grabs a heavy document from him. He walks over to me and hands me the papers. "The Sokovia Accords. Signing them means you are pledging your loyalty and your powers to the United Nations, who will call upon you only if and when they see fit. Power, if unchecked, is too dangerous. Too big a risk. So, Ms. Martin, let me ask you this. Are you going to be a friend...or a problem?"

"I-" Before I can respond, Tony interrupts me. I'm thankful, because that was way too much information to process.

"No, I don't want her to even have the option to sign the accords. I want her off of government radars. Don't involve her in this Ross. Please." Tony asks.

"I don't owe you any favors, Tony. She signs, or she forfeits her right to wield those powers. Whether that means she will be trusted to lay low on her own, or if it will be in a prison cell is to be determined." Ross says, and I can see Tony's fists tighten.