*51*

~ Synchro kingdom, Yusei's room ~

Yusei: (about to sleep)

???: (covers his mouth and puts knife on his throat) If you scream I'll kill you

Yusei: (nods)

???: (let go of his mouth)

Yusei: Who are you and what do you want?!

???: (turns Yusei around) Aww did you forget me?

Yusei: (gasps surprised) P-Placido... How...?

Placido: How?! I came out from prison duh. And now. It's time for revenge~

Yusei: I'm not afraid from you!

Placido: (smirks) You should be, Yusei. Since I'll have my revenge~ (slowly cuts Yusei's pajama)

Yusei: (gasps) What do you want from me?!

Placido: Hmm let's see... First I'll rape you, then I'll kill you. Fair enough.

Yusei: I wont allow you to touch me!

Placido: (smirks) Brave as usual, Yusei.  But, I know that you're big slut. You fuck with who you find.

Yusei: (angry) You son of a bitch!

Placido: (laughs) I love that look on your pretty face, Yusei.

Yusei: You...

Placido: (smirks and grabs Yusei touching his body) You got so hot body, Yusei. No wonder everyone wants you~

Yusei: (blushes) Let me go!

Placido: I want to taste you, but that I'll leave that for another day~ I just came to say hi (licks his neck)

Yusei: (shivers)

Placido: (let go of him) See ya, Yusei. We'll meet again (leaves)

Yusei: (alone) I hate that guy... (finds new pajama and dress up laying on the bed and falls asleep)

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^

 ^^