Late

A/N: I am so so sorry for not being able to post anything you have every right to be mad but i won't give you a lame ass or half ass excuse I promise you I'll put the the next chapter out by Saturday or Sunday 😁😁😊 and as always you may continue the story- yaya Author :b

(Y/N)-Your Name
(L/N)-Last Name
(H/L)- Hair length
(H/C)-Hair Color
(E/C)-Eye Color
(G/F/N)-Guy Friends name
(B/F/N)-Best Friends Name
(N/N)- Nick Name

“Fuck!!!” shouted Basically as he lost another round of Mario kart.
“How the hell are ye so good at this.” Terroriser shouted at me.
“Well you see practice makes perfect and right now your not perfect.” I said, looking him up and down.
“Wha- okay, i am offended i am the best looking guy here not to mention that you CAN SEE MY FACE!!” He screamed. “Meh, only half.” I said as i shrugged my shoulders.
“Okay everyone meet me at the heist room in 5!” Vanoss shouted as he passes the living room and looks at me.
“Oh and you too don't be late, k.” He said as he gave me a wicked smile. “Fucking hell.” I said to myself.
“Ya heard the man (Y/N) let's go see what he wants.” Terroriser said as he got up from the couch and Basically, four0seven, lui and Mini following Terroriser.

I watched them leave then looked back to the TV. I got up from the coach and went to the TV and put it to the news channel.

“There is a missing person out their, by the name of (Y/N) (L/N) age 21 (H/L) (H/C) and (E/C). They were last seen walking home from the cafe shop here.” It shows (B/F/N) crying and (G/F/N) looking pissed off.
“If you seen them please contact us or them at (32-.” The TV was turned off. “Your late.” Vanoss said as I looked up at him.

With a mean glare and he just looked down at me and had the same though the mask.

“Let's go.” He stated as he walked off with me following behind him.

“Alright we are going to do a mini heist so (Y/N) can see how we do stuff around here.” Vanoss shouted.
“But does she have any fighting skills.” Asked Wildcat. Then everyone looked at me.
“Well her uncle taught her how to fight and use different weapons.” Spoke up Mini.
“Great I thought I'd had to reschedule the heist. So we'll carry on three days to prep. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND PREP!!!!” Vanoss said shouting the last part.

I walked out of the room thinking of what I should do.

“What are you waiting for (N/N)?” Asked a little kids voice. I flinched and  turn around to face lui.
“Uh (N/N)?” I questioned him.

His mask moved up showing that he was smiling.

“Yeah (N/N) Mini said to call you that supposedly one of your siblings called you that.”
“Yeah, oh and where do we go to train?” I asked him trying to avoid my family. “Come with me I'll take you to where we train.” He said grabbing some car keys.
“Wait it's not in here and will Vanoss let me go?”
“Nope it's not here and Vanoss exactly said
“NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND PREP!!!!” So Yeah you can go.” Lui said.

I stood their thinking.

“Alright then let's go!” I shouted and ran to the door waiting for Lui to come with me.