The Beginning

(A/N): i am pretty bad at making titles so sorry
- yaya author ;b

(G/F/N)-Guy Friends name
(B/F/N)-Best Friends Name
(Y/N)-Your Name

She was a engineer in college building bots or anything she can think of. Sometimes she even plays video games or does random things with her roommate in her little apartment , she also has a part time job at an electronic store, that's what she calls her little world, but that all sound nice when you don't live in Los Santos, that place is crawling with drug dealers taking up every alley, muggers, pervs,and drunks just around each corner, street racers taking up the streets but not to mention the gangs. The ones that are running the game, so far the Crafts, Cryaotic's, and the top gang The Banana Bus Crew, so yeah not so safe here after all, but that little world of her's is going to change.

"Delirious!!",
" He's down!!!",
"We gotta go!!",
"I am sorry guys....",
"here let- help - out."

I immediately woke up cold sweat rolling down my face.

"That was one hell of a dream but, what was it about tho?"

As I look around my room I decided to go back to sleep knowing that if I show up to class late the professor would kill me.

"Welp at least it's friday today."

I woke up to the sound of my roommate (B/F/N) screaming bloody murder over an ant on the manga she was reading. I get up to find that I am ten minutes late to my class not to mention it is a fifteen minute walk to the college. I dressed up as quick as I can passing my roommate's room, seeing her spray bug spray in the corner of her room.

"What!?!?" She questioned me. "Nothing..." I responded running out of the apartment telling my roommate to close the the door when I leave.

"Agh!!, I am tired and hungry carry me home!!!" Whined (B/F/N).
"Well you see I am tired and hungry too but do you see me complaining."
"Yes.",(B/F/N) reply plainly.
"How about we go and eat, your choice and it's on me."
" Really, ok lets go and eat some Yogurt Land!!!!" (B/F/N) said excitedly.

When we got there (B/F/N) ran straight to the cookies and creams yogurt filling the whole cup to the brim and adding a bunch of toppings as well. I went to fill my cup with the peanut butter yogurt and adding a bunch of candies and paying, man was that a lot. (B/F/N) left having to finish up some of her homework so she left me behind. I told her that i'll meet her at the house later and that i'm gonna go to the cafe down the street and try to finish an essay that's due friday the 13.

"Welp, i'll finish the last page tomorrow." as i closed the laptop I saw my friend (G/F/N) sitting in front of me scaring me half to death,
" Hey!! What the hell man you almost gave me a heart attack!!!" he chuckled lightly.
"Sorry I tried calling you several times but you were so focused on your work so I let you finish, oh yeah and i am closing." he just smiled and walked to the door waiting for me,
"What it's already eight!?!?! Why didn't you tell me!!" I whispered shouted walking out the door to the night.
"Like i said you were focused." He stated.

I sighed walking home slowly, (G/F/N) caught up to me offering to walk me home. I denied his request because he lived far so it would be an even longer walk if he walked me home. So he went the other direction towards the train station after we said our goodbyes.