"Oh, come on. You can tell me if you like someone." He gets cut off as my phone starts vibrating in my pocket and I take it out. A hidden number is calling me. I press 'answer' and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Ellie, sweetheart," Seth sings from the other line. "I miss you like crazy."

"Seth, where exactly are you?" I ask. The only thing I'm curious about right now is where he is. He's been gone for such a long time and he hasn't talked to anybody, therefore I'm getting kind of nervous and worried.

"Man, I'm at a park," He replies. "It's so fun here." I look out the window and see that it's pitch black outside. I let out a groan and rub my forehead.

"Where is the park exactly?"

"On the corner of Noneofyourbusiness Lane," Seth chuckles, clearly amused by his lame joke.

"Fuck you, Seth." I yell and end the call, not wanting to deal with him any longer. Kelly's dad looks at me with a cocked eyebrow, clearly not believing me when I said earlier that I don't have any boys in my life.

"No boys in your life, huh?" He asks, chuckling.

I roll my eyes at him and get up from the chair. "It was nice having dinner with you but I really have to get home before it's too late and I get stopped by a drug dealer or something on the streets." Kelly's dad laughs and waves me goodbye. Before leaving I grab my jacket from Kelly's room and put on my shoes again.

The air outside is chilly and moist. I tighten the jacket around my body and start to walk home. Kelly doesn't live far away from me, it's only about a 20 minute walk and I enjoy walking more than riding cars. A few cars drive past me as I make my way down the street, eager to get home. As I get closer to my house I see a group of five guys standing on the other side of the road where a forest is. From a far, I can see small red lights of their cigarettes.

"Hey, cutie!" One of them yells. "Want to come here and have some fun with us?"

I don't reply to them and just keep walking, hoping they would leave me alone that way. Unfortunately fate doesn't work that way. The guy who interacts with me steps to the light and my eyes widen as I see his face.

It is Alex.

I stare at him, eyes wide, as I try to find my voice to say something. Alex on the other hand looks as shocked to see me. Maybe he thinks I'm the type of girl who goes home around 5pm and never stays out late.

"Well, who do we have here?" Alex chuckles and takes a few steps closer to me, his friends follow him. The other guys look scarier, older and more dangerous than Alex. I can't help but feel intimidation as I look at them.

"What do you want, Alex?" I groan.

He smirks, "Oh, we're already on a first name basis."

"Seriously," I groan. "Do you need anything?"

"How's Seth enjoying the drugs?" He suddenly asks.

I frown, "Seth doesn't do drugs, those aren't for him. He's just buying them for someone else."

Suddenly all of the guys start laughing and I'm feeling dumbfounded. "That's the best joke I've heard all night." A guy with blonde hair says in between laughter and everybody either nods their heads or agrees with him.

"Wait, so Seth does drugs?" I ask.

Alex nods and I suddenly feel disappointed in him. He told me how he wouldn't lie to me and now here he is, lying about something like that. I feel so betrayed and used that I can't help but let a small tear fall from my eye. I'm so wrong about Seth Lee, he's a jerk and that's all he is. Before I can control myself a whimper escapes my lips and everybody stays quiet. They look at me as I let a few more tears fall. Alex places a warming hand onto my shoulder and rubs it gently.

"Right, okay, I'm going home." I murmur and leave the group without saying anything. Right now, I can't deal with them and all I could think about is getting home safely. I unlock the door to my house and as I step inside I smell Seth's cologne. I frown as I see him sitting next to River on the couch, acting if he wasn't gone for the longest time.

"Ella, you're home." My mum says as she walks out of the kitchen. Seth and River turn around, shocked to see me. I'm positive my eyes are probably all swollen and my mum will ask about it in a second but before she had the chance to do so, I see Seth standing up.

"Have you been crying, Ellie?" He questions.

I don't answer him. I just run upstairs to my room and close the door without locking it. I collapse to the bed and let out all the tears I can. I hate how he calls me Ellie, I hate how he lied to me but at the same time I could list out all the things I love about him. I love the way his hair is always perfect or how his eyes and smile are so beautiful, it should be illegal to have something like that.

A small knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts. "Go away," I mumble into the pillow, clearly not wanting to be disturbed. The person behind the door doesn't care though. The door slowly opens and I feel a presence in the room. In a matter of seconds a pair of arms is wrapped around my body and I'm being pulled into a warm chest. I can't help but feel comfortable and loved in the arms of this mystery boy.

"It's okay, sweetheart."

I freeze as I hear Seth's voice. "Get the fuck out of my room."

Seth looks taken aback and furrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"You're a fucking liar. Get out, now." I yell at him. Seth doesn't move. He grabs me once again and pulls me close to his body. I start hitting his chest as hard as I could but he doesn't move a muscle. He forcefully holds me against himself and smoothes my hair. As a few minutes pass I feel myself calming down. While Seth is rocking back and forth I feel a wave of tiredness hit me. I start closing my eyes and lean more onto Seth for support. He laughs quietly as I hold him like a teddy bear. He then proceeds to lay me on the bed normally and pulls the covers onto me. I snuggle into the pillow as I feel the warmth of his body leaving mine. Before I'm totally asleep, I feel Seth kissing my forehead as he mumbles,

"You're so god damn adorable."