Jealousy (Tom Holland)

c/n: city name.

Ever since the danger rates have increased in your c/n you started taking a boxing class so you could better defend yourself just in case. The class was relatively easy, mostly learning how to box all the time and some other important skills needed. You were the only girl in the class, but didn't care much as you kept to yourself.

Everyday you'd go down to the small building where the class was held, wearing some sort of gym clothes. Most of the time you would catch some of the guys staring at you, but you waved it off and ignored it.

Though one guy who kept staring caught your eye. You didn't really know his name considering you didn't talk to anyone but the coach. But you wanted to know him better and maybe even hang out with him.

Today in the class everyone was going to practice fighting each other. In all honesty you had zero confidence since all the guys were way bigger than you but you knew you'd try your hardest to prove you can do what they could.

"All right Tom and Jake! Let's get up here and show everyone what you got!" Jim, the gym coach yelled out to where Tom and Jake got their gloves and met in the boxing ring.

"So that's his name" you mumbled quietly to yourself, waiting in line for your turn.

"Alright boys, lets have a nice clean fight. Winner takes all and fights who's next in line." Jim said blowing his whistle signaling them to start.

They both started throwing punches as you watched in awe at Tom's strength. All of a sudden the guy behind you started to grab your waist bringing you into him and doing stupid boyish things they do. You pulled away, trying not to pull any attention to yourself asking the guy in front of you to change spots. He was kind enough to let you go in front him which you thanked him for.

As you continued to watch Tom box you noticed he was hitting harder than he was before you moved your place in line. You didn't think much of it as now it was your turn to fight. Tom has been the winning champion for the last three rounds and you wanted to beat his winning streak. Knowing how hard it was to beat him, you tried and surely enough it was a tie.

...

Everyone had finished and was now all separated, in the locker room and or just sitting around. Sitting on the bench you were gathering up the last of your things before you could leave.

The sound of yelling caught you off guard. "Don't ever touch her again, or you're dead."

You came over to Tom to figure out why he cared so much, knowing it was about oh because you were the only 'her' in the gym.

"Hey. Hey Tom. What is this about? Why the hell are you threatening him?!"

"Y/N did you not notice he was touching you!" Tom said getting angrier.

"Tom, I did notice, that's why I moved away. Why do you care anyways, I mean we don't know each other at all so." You said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Because! I... like you." Tom said getting calmer as he gathered his belongings and left the gym.

You looked around at all the guys staring at you in silence, before leaving after Tom. Ever since you joined the gym and saw Tom, you've grown quite the attraction towards him. Though he seemed intimidating at first you grew to like him for the soft seemingly person he seemed to be.

"Tom wait up!" You yelled catching up to his pace.

He tried to ignore you, as he still needed time to cool off but you wouldn't let it go, finally deciding it was time to do something about your feelings.

So, being the confident person you all of a sudden we're ran in front of him, stopping him from getting away. Putting your hands on his face, cupping them you brought your face to his, interlocking your lips with his. At first he was surprised and shocked, but then soon kissed you back and put his hands on your waist, bringing you closer to his warmth of a body.

Soon enough the both of you pulled away to breathe. "Why did you do that?"

"Cause I like you back, Tom"

You both smiled before he kissed you again and then going to get a drink together.

A/N: henlo! Tysm for 3.2k! Here's this it took a day cuz I'm hecka busy with a load of bullshit so I'll try writing another to post tomorrow or Monday but ye anyways tysm! Adios!