Couldn't be happier (Peter Parker)

Anything in italics are your thoughts.

Tonight was homecoming night and you ended up being so busy planning it you never got around to getting a date. Or you just thought that no guy liked you enough to ask you. Ever since you crush on Peter Parker your hopes for him asking you out were both high and low. Each thought on whether or not he felt the same way back about you left you either drained or twisted with a headache.

Since you planned homecoming, and you didn't have a date you ended up doing with some friends, after all if would be pointless to not go to your own dance.

Now that you were in the school gym hanging around some of your friends, you watched as the teenagers pooled in. A certain someone caught your attention, only for it to be lost when you saw him with another girl. You didn't want to show emotion so you just stayed relaxed and chilled as best you could. Trying to ignore them was hard seeing at Peter kept staring at you and you couldn't help but stare back.

"Yo why is Parker starting at you? Doesn't he have his own date?" Your friend said snapping you out of thought.

"Uh I-I don't know he's with Liz, so he shouldn't be staring at me." Hey I don't mind I mean I do love him after all you thought smiling at yourself, walking away from your friends.

After a few minutes of you being alone you went over to get a drink. As you leaned against the table drinking the punch, someone came up to you. He started trying to wrap his arm you. In response you slapped him only for you to stop when you realized something about him.

Oh shit I have a boyfriend. Looking over at Peter, he looked crazy mad. Was he jealous? No? He couldn't be, could he? I mean he's not in a relationship with me so why would he? Quickly realizing you were staring you looked away and your boyfriend took your hand.

"Wanna get out of here?" He said leading you away from the dance.

You nodded your head, needing to clear your mind of Peter. Your boyfriend took you to his car and smirked as he got in and started slowing driving away. The last thing you saw at school was Peter running outside looking everywhere for you. You furrowed your eyebrows on confusion but ignored it. About 15 minutes later you were at your boyfriends house in his drive way, not knowing what to do.

Soon enough you were in his bedroom, on his bed, still completely oblivious to what he had in mind. When you looked at his smirk you put the pieces together and realized.

When he said get away, I didn't think he meant this... Then again, I wasn't thinking I just needed an excuse to get away from the boy who's driving my emotions crazy.

Next thing you knew your boyfriend was throwing his half naked body on you. You were quite uncomfortable as you tried pushing him off. He was much stronger than you but you resisted and got up in anger as he tried taking your dress off.

"Stop what are you doing?! God, when you said leave I didn't thin-" you began saying only to be cut off by his arms snaking uncomfortably around you. You tired talking or yelling for help but that was useless.

Just as you kept trying to pry off him, his door slammed open. This gave you quite the scare as you screamed a little, looking at the door was Peter Parker.

"Peter? Why are you here?" He looked very pissed off and he looked at your boyfriend with anger.

Peter pried your boyfriends arms off you so you could escape. You started leaving as Peter punched him in the face and took you away. By the end of the night he brought you to his house. Sitting on his bed facing him was awkward and confusing.

"Why- what was that?" He didn't say anything he just looked at you.

After a bit more hesitation he finally looked you in your eyes. "I can't- he shouldn't be touching you like that Y/N?"

"Yeah but peter we aren't even frien-" he cute you off, bringing his lips onto yours. Happily enough you ended up kissing him back.

"I-I like you. Y/N? Would you be- want to maybe be my girlfriend? If you don't want to that's okay I-I-" you thought his constant blabbering was cute and kissed him again to shut him up. 

You both could not be happier.

A/N: hello sjdj finally posting! Also Tysm for 2k+ jsjd. Infinity War came out today and I'm seeing it Friday holy shit!! I have an idea so I'm gonna try posting that before iw jsj.