It always has been you (Peter Parker)

Today at school you and Peter walked down the hall going to gym class, where Ned was waiting for you both. After you got changed you met the two boys in the gym where Ned was holding Peters feet as he did sit ups. You laid down next to Peter as you thought of doing sit ups but protested against it.

While laying there you could hear Liz droning on about her little spiderman crush as Peter and Ned seemed to be whispering to each other. You decided not to bud into their conversation knowing they were keeping some secret from you. Soon enough you droned out the sound of everyone being distracted by your thoughts, only to have that moment ruined by Ned yelling out.

"Peter knows spiderman!"

All eyes landed on Peter and Ned as both you and Peter got wide eyes. "Uh no i dont! No. I-I mean-"

"Their friends." Ned said as him and peter were now standing.

"Yeah like coach Wilson and captain America are friends." Flash cut in chuckling.

"I-I met him, couple times yeah. But it's um.. though the stark int-internship. Yeah well I'm not really supposed to talk about it." Peter said turning to Ned in with a glare.

Flash started walking towards Peter as you stayed quite still dumbfounded. "Well that's awesome. Hey, you know what maybe you should invite him to Liz's party right?"

"Yeah I'm having people over tonight. You're more than welcome to come." Liz said with a pleading look.

The rest of the conversation continued as  you just rolled your eyes and tuned it all out again focusing on yourself. You knew Peter liked Liz, but you just liked Peter so much and couldn't keep your mind off him. Finally the bell rang, snapping you out of thought as you went to go change.

The end of the day finally rolled around as both you and Ned met up to walk to Peter's apartment to go to Liz's party. Peter's aunt May came in peters room a while later ready to take us to the party. We all piled inside the car as May started to drive away. To break the awkward silence Ned strikes up a conversation.

"So Y/N who's the lucky guy you're crushing on?"

You blushed and got a bit overwhelmed not knowing what to say since Peter was right there. "Uh he uh is, well I-."

"Don't pester her Ned." Peter said cutting you off.

You blushed again but somehow words kept spewing from your moving mouth as you started describing your crush, gaining more confidence. "well he is um, tall but not too tall, brown hair that uh drapes over his forehead. And the way his brown eyes sparkle in the light it's truly amazing. Ooh and the dorky-ness of him is so cute."

A face of realization dawned on Ned as he placed a smirk on his face, but said nothing. Peter however, seemed oblivious to who she was describing unaware that was him. A few moments later the pieces started falling into place as the car fell silent and Peter's eyes went wide.

When they arrived at the party Liz found them and greeted them before soon walking off. Ned walked away to go talk to Michelle, leaving just you and Peter alone. The tension between you two was awkward and there was a bubble of silence engulfing you both.

"So, this guy you like? You like him a lot huh?" Peter belted out of nowhere, breaking the silence.

You realized what he had said moments later, your eyes widening a bit. "Oh him? Yeah, I do, a lot. Why do you ask?"

"I Uh I dunno, I just was thinking of what you said back there, about what he is like." Peter blushed as he looked down at his feet.

You started thinking of what he said and hoped to god he didn't know of your crush. "Oh y-you don't know who it is right?"

Peter smirked to himself a little as he meet eyes with you. "I-I have some guesses but I don't know for sure."

"Care to tell me who?"

"Me?"

There it was the one word you had dreaded. The word sounded through your ears as you lost all ability to breathe, but was somehow able to nod your head.

"Really?" Peter said with a smile.

"Yeah, I know it's dumb and yeah I know you like Liz, but I can't help it the wa-" you were unexpectedly cut off by Peter's lips on yours. Peter put his hand on your waist, as yours went to his hair and neck still kissing, not a care in the world that everyone was around you.

A/N: hey guys sjjs I'm happy with this one and also shook as fuck for almost having 1000 reads and I've had this 'book' up for what 4-5 months? Anyways thanks and also happy Easter to those who celebrate.