I loved and I lost you (Peter Parker)

Peter and Y/N are in high school now and ever since Y/N moved in next door Peter had always crushed on her. He always hoped that one day they would be together, that he wouldn't be afraid to ask you out. Peter's main fear was that either Y/N wouldn't like him back or she would flat out reject him because she thought maybe he was weird. To keep himself busy, instead of what seemed like obsessing over Y/N he took his drivers test and passed it surprisingly or not.

Peter felt proud of himself for passing his test and now being able to drive around everywhere. He always told himself that if Y/N were to be his girlfriend that he'd take her out driving for nice times. But until then he'd would just remain a nobody to her. He had tried to converse and befriend Y/N but was too weird about it. Parker didn't have a clue as to why so he just remained the shy and quiet kid he was.

"I'm just saying man, you have liked her for so long! Come on I'm trying to help you out, if any of us has a chance it's you!" Ned told his best friend as they were yet again talking about Y/N.

"I don't know man! I want to ask her, but what if she says no o-or I make a fool of myself?!" Peter said back to his friend, who's rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes of a comfortable silence Peter came to conclusion with both Ned and himself. "Alright. Alright, what if I ask her out after school?"

"About time!" Ned shot a funny look back making them both chuckle.

As the day continued on, all Peter could think about was Y/N and how he planned on asking her out. He would get nervous at times just thinking about it and didn't know how she would react. All he knew is that he was finally ready and he was going to do it.

Finally as the bell echoed the school signaling school was out Peter walked out. He had one of those grins on that said multiple things (but was like one of the really adorable killing smiles) all of which made him more confident.

Peter Parker leaned against his aunts car as he waited for Y/N to get to her car. After a short moment he saw her approaching and he waited for her to come to a complete stop at her car. Before Peter went up to talk to her he stood there just watching her for a few moments admiring her.

"Go!" A voice whispered yelled making Peters jump.

He turned around to see his best friend Ned trying to make him go. "Dude!"

Peter took a deep breathe before he started taking his first few steps to talk to Y/N. Halfway to Y/N it seemed like a brick house just fell on top of him (though he wouldn't mind since he is Spider-Man.) as he watched Y/N laughing with another man.

This mysterious man picked Y/N up by the waist and spun her around as they both laughed at his actions. After the young teenager put Y/N down he brought her face to his and placed his lips on her, embracing her into a kiss.

The scenery playing in front of Peter left him heartbroken as he just stared at the two for a few moments. The quiet boy was left there not knowing what the hell to do. A few more moments passed, finally Peter got in his aunts car along with Ned and they drove away. The car ride was silent except the very quiet music playing in the background.

"I'm sorry man. I didn't know she had a boyfriend." Was all Ned said breaking the silence between the two.

"Yeah I'm sorry too. I just wish I knew about him before tons of bricks came crashing down." A sigh was released from his mouth, coming to a stop at Ned's house.

"See you tomorrow dude, don't beat yourself up about this. It's not your fault." Ned said getting out of the car as he got a nod in response.

That afternoon Peter went home and seemed to be in a bad daze as one might put it. He didn't eat much that evening and stayed in his room in isolation. The Parker boy knew he'd get over it sooner or later it would just take time. So for the next week or so he remained quiet and his days remained uneventful. The only 'eventful' thing that happened was his adventures as Spider-Man each night. Other than that he remained the same Peter Parker the people he loved knew him as just without the real happiness. Instead it was fake smiles and laughs or him, and no one but Ned knew about it.

A/N- hi sorry for not posting I've had lots of school stuff and other stuff at home I am in the mits of taking care of so I'll post when I can this weekend. For now enjoy this uh sorry it ended on a sad Peter no happy Peter today :(
Goodnight.