Math Is Basically Torture

A/N: Yuck I really don't like this story, oh well if you guys like it then I feel obliged to carry on with it.

But really? If you don't like it then I'll gladly stop

Thank you for all the encouraging reviews though :D

≈Ωne Fandom Is Not Enough≈

P.S: You get a free calculus lesson in this chapter. (Very badly taught because I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA HOW AMERICAN SCHOOLS WORK)

Olivia POV:

So, it seems that we've finally met the amazing Annabeth Chase. As we walked to Calculus I was wondering about her level of intelligence.

It was quite obvious that Harry doubted that she was actually that clever but I couldn't help thinking that he was probably misjudged her. He was most likely just thinking she was dumb because she was blonde.

Really though, the stereotype that blondes are stupid is ridiculous. In fact the cleverest guy in our Calculus is blonde; their hair colour should have no impact on their level of intelligence.

Especially not for Annabeth.

She simply oozed intellect and logic. Everything she said was so purposeful it sounded like she had thought it out in her head and analyzed its effect before she said it.

Harry was probably mistaking this decidedness in her aura for cockiness or conceit, which it most definitely wasn't.

Annabeth said that she was from San Francisco but she didn't seem very keen to talk about the topic, maybe something had happened back there that brought back horrid memories.

I was really interested in this Camp that they go to in Long Island because if they are all like Percy and Annabeth…boy I gotta go there. I mean, jeez come on, Annabeth is like the perfect girl and Percy is like the perfect boy. I need to get me one of those!

I was broken from my very far fetched day dreaming as we came to the classroom which was where out Calculus was.

I pushed open the door.

The classroom had a low level of chatter, which lowered significantly as we walked in. Everyone looked our way and zeroed in on Annabeth. Gossip spreads like wildfire within Goode so it wasn't really a surprise that they all recognized her; but probably only as Percy's girlfriend so they almost certainly weren't expecting her in Higher Calculus.

I turned around to see Annabeth pursing her lips, obviously stopping herself from telling them to stuff it and leave her alone. God was she polite as well? She really was Little Miss Perfect.

I took the liberty of saying it for her.

"Yes, yes." I addressed the class who were oogling Annabeth. "Wow its a new girl. Wow its Percy's girlfriend. Wow. She isn't here to be stared at, please stop acting like you've never seen a new student in your lives before. Go back to your boring lives."

The class rolled their eyes at me, grumbling, but they've gotten used to my blunt ways over the past years. Many of them kept their eyes trained on her anyway, curious as to why she was in our class; obviously fuelling the same prejudice that Harry was; that she couldn't possibly that pretty and clever.

Annabeth seemed a little miffed that I had felt the need to tell them to ignore her, as if she wasn't used to people doing things for her and if anything, was a little bit insulted that I had said it. But then the expression left her face so quickly that I could have imagined it; she gave me a small smile and muttered "Cheers."