Chapter 11

Obiously Mabels P.O.V

I was having a sleepover party with Grenda, Candy and of course. ME! We was talking about boys until Wendy came up to Grendas house with a cross bow. "Girls! Are you ok!" Wendy said. All worried.

I looked at her confused and looked at the girls next to me. "Um yass! We are having a sleep over party! And you are in time for boy talk!" I said exitenly. Wait. Does Wendy have a crush...or something? I thought.

"Uh, We are in a middle of an apocalypse. WHY in the world are you having a sleep over" Wendy said. My eyes shot up and i ran towards the window and saw a HUGE head screaming constanly.

"Wait! Wheres Dipper? Grunkle Stan? Great unkle Ford?!" I said worried and screaming. Wendy came up to me and hugged me. "Bill took them. Including Y/N" Wendy said. Grenda and Candy hugged me as well.

I looked down at my rist to see a rainbow unicorn hair bracelet. Since when did i get this? I thought. "Hey guys. I think i know why i havent disappeared by Bill" i said. Still looking at the bracelet. Wendy gasped and grabbed me. "You have to save them Mabel. Your the only one who can actrully get close to him" Wendy pleaded.

I looked down and had an idea. "Well i am not ganna do it alone" i said in a heroly way. Then i looked at Candy and Grenda. "Girls!" I yelled. "We need a costume...a creepy costume"

Y/N P.O.V

I sat there in the cage with Ford. Should i tell him. No. Its not the right time yet. But what if he doesn't want the baby. Wait... What if Bill tells him and he thinks i dont want the baby. I worried. Ford noticed that i was worried and he grabbed my hand. "Are you ok" Ford said in a worried manner.

I looked at Ford and hugged him. "I love you" i whispered. He hugged me back. "I love you too" Ford whispered back. I let go of him and looked down to see a small belly coming out.

Magical Time Skip (Mabels P.O.V)

I came out of the closet and walked to my Freaky Friends. I had 3 hands on each arm and a toe on my leg. Fake bruses every where on me for my plan.

Candy and Grenda had a twin creepy vibe on them. Wendy stayed as her self and i told her to keep on eye on us. Juusst in case it won't work.

(Hey guys! Sorry it was late. I was busy all day and it is know 00:21 am Sunday. And sorry no Q/A because no one commented on the chapter so hopefully you will comment a question on this chapter for a Q/A. Evan if it is a randon comment)