Chapter 7

Y/N P.O.V

It was dark outside. As i was sleeping, i woke up from a rustle from outside in the bushes. At first thought. It was a animal. So i tried to sleep but the noice was getting louder so i came out of bed and grabbed an axe from the closet. I dont know why i have it. Proboly for protection? As i opened the door the rustling stopped. I was scared that something was going to scare me. What shall i do!?! Is it Ford? NO we would be sleeping by now. An animal? Or a thing? Most likely a noam.

"Hello? Is anybody or anything here?" Why is the world did oli say that?!? I looked around scared. Hoping it would be a teenager or even a noam. "Show your self!" I shouted trying to be confident. A laughter from the bushes started. I pulled my axe close.

"Wow you are something Y/N L/N. You know how to 'act' confident when your scared" a teenager said. His pupils where like slits from a cat. Also yellow. How does this teen know my name. And last name for that matter!!! "Oh how rude am i. The names Bill Cipher. No need to say your name" the teen said. Why do i think he seems...different from the other teens. "Do keep in mind Y/N. I can read your mind" Bill said. I knew he seemed different.

"What are you? Some random magical being?" I said in sarcasm. Thinking this is a prank. He looked at me mad. "This is not a prank. Last year i started WeirdMaggentin! This year, i am going to need your help for my next progect" he looked at me with a grin. I started laughing. "Wow you really thought about this prank. You evan made up a word. 'WeirdMaggetin!' Kid you should go home. Its late and what would your perants think" i said in a mix of laughter and consern. I closed the door before Bill could even speak back. I put the axe in the closet and headed of the bed chuckling to my self. "WeirdMaggentin. It is not evan a word". I drifted of to sleep into the dream. It was a wonderful dream.

(Morning) Fords P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen to see pancakes on the table waiting for me. It seemed odd. I was the only one awake in the shack. I saw a note on the table. Im betting that Mabel made these pancakes and went back to bed. The note said:

Why hello there Stanford. I hope you like the pancakes! By the way, i am not Mabel. Or Dipper or Stan or evan your little girlfriend. Ill let you guess...ITS ME YOUR OLD FRIEND BILL. I do not have my origanal firm at the moment but i have some of my powers.

Ok i know what your think. 'how in the world did you get back!!' Well lets just say some teenagers came and shook my hand. Well one anyway.

Ill surrgest keep your loved ones safe because one made me mad. So mad that i almost wanted to kill her. Yep its your girlfriend Y/N.

Keep in mind ill be watching!

Bill Cipher.

After reading the note i looked at the pancakes and inmediatly grabbed them and chucket them in the bin. Who knows. It could be possible that Bill made them deadly. And i realized that Y/N made him mad. Over what? Y/N doesn't know about the WeirdMaggentin last year. I think any way.

I grabbed bread and shoved it in my mouth. I ran to Y\N home to check if she was ok.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I kept knocking untill she answered...

But she did not answer...

*HI GUYS. Sorry this is small but i have 2 reasons. I was in karate and had no time. My second reason is because i am going on holiday for a week.  And i am packing and wont be able to publish a chapter. So in 2 weeks time on a Saturday. I will upload a Chapter until then. SO THE CLIFF HANGER WILL KILL YOU FOR THE REVEAL THAT I HAVE PLANNED! BAAIIIIII*