Chapter 8!

Y/N P.O.V

I was walking home from the shop with my 'paid' food. As i was close to my house. I saw Stanford constantly knocking on my door.

"Umm...Ford?" I asked. He suddenly turned around and ran towards me and starts hugging me. "Oh thank God your ok!" He said in a relief. I looked at him confused with my head tilted sideways. "What do you mean 'thank God' i was only at the shop" i giggled at him. "Y/N you NEED to live with me!" Ford sounded determined. "Wait what?" I questioned. And started to laugh. "Heh..can't get enough of me. Can't you" i laughed. He looks at me and chuckles. "Ill explain on the way over to the shack" he said, more looking worried and determined mixed together.

We finally got to the shack and Ford told me everything about that creepy statue in the forest, Bill Cipher, and 'Weirdmaggetin'. How he made a portal. Everything.

"And when i got that letter that you made Bill mad. I just had to check if you were ok" he looked at me with a nervas smile. "By the way. How did you make Bill Cipher mad" Ford questioned. I laughed a little bit. Ford looked at me confused. "I thought it was a prank. He told me in the middle of the night. That he started WeirdMaggentin last year and this year he needed me for a little project" i said in a laughing tone. "I told him to go home and before he can talk back i closed the door on him" i finished. Ford looked like that he had a ghost because he looked worried,scared and he was pale at the same time.

"D-Did he say what he needed you for?" Ford queations. I shook my head.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO A MONTH

Stanford P.O.V

Y/N has been sick for a few weeks now since she had got to the shack. I am starting to think she has a virus. I saw Y/N on my bed sleeping so i went to check on her.

"Hey.." I whispered while smiling. She opened her E/C eyes and smiled back. "Hey Ford" she replied. I felt her forehead to check if it is warm. And it was. "I think you should go to the docter" i said in a little of concern. She nodded and smiled. "Ill call the hospital to book an appointment" i said. She giggled. "Aren't you the almost smartest person in the world" she said with a giggle. "Well i am not a docter. Aren't i" i joked back.

After calling the hospital. I walked back to my room to help get Y/N ready. Until i got stopped by Dipper. "Um Grunkle Ford, you kind off forgot to go on our adventure last week. And the week before that" he said. I wasn't in the mood for and adventure at the moment so i had to improvise. "Oops, heh, sorry Dipper, i am kind of busy at the moment. I promise you tomorrow afternoon we can go on an adventure. And if i forget" i pulled out a empty journal for Dipper and hand it to him. "You can write down what you found and you can show me what you found out. You have to have soos or wendy to come with though. The forest gotten more dangeras since we got here" After i said that. Dippers face got so exited. That Mabel thought i broke him.

I finaly got to my room and saw Y/N already dressed. "Are you ready?" I asked. Y/N nodded and said with a chuckle. "I think i can go in by my self" with her hands on her hips. I looked at her and laughed under my breath. "Well im driving you there" i said.

(TO THE HOSPITAL. Btw -)Y/N P.O.V

We finaly got to the hospital and i kissed Ford for good luck and hopes it is not that serious. I walked into the waiting room and sat down until i got called. (After doing tests with the docter another docter called you in a room) "Y/N L/N. I called you in here to give you good news and bad news..." The docter said. I started to be worried. "Good news please" i said. Hoping it will be really good. "The good news it that you are going to be a mother!" He said like he was saying serprise. I..i can't belive it..i am going to be a mom and Stanford is going to be a dad. I thought about to cry. All of the sudden. I remembered there was bad news. "A-And the bad news...." I said. He waited for a few minutes. I realized that he had sunglasses on inside. When he took them off. His eyes was like that teens eyes a few weeks ago. Then i realized again that it was Bill. "The bad news is that you are going along with my plan" Bill screamed. All of the sudden, Stanford came into the room. Thank you lord! I thought. "B-BILL! What in the multiverse are you doing here!" Ford yelled. Before Ford could say anything else. He telaported us some where i knew that wasn't earth.

(HIII!! I am back from my holiday and i was bored and i remembered about this sooo i uploaded a week early!!! I am still going to upload on Saturday next week so staaaayy tuned for that! BAAII)