| Chapter 7🍋 |

Warning! Semi-Gentle lemon ahead~

"You are... Sorry? How can you... Why are you even apologizing you traitorous man!"

"Me? A traitor. I have every intention to make things... Better, but in order to do right I must do more wrong..."

"What in Gods' name are you tal- Hey! Don't you c-come any closer!!!"

As you spoke Itachi made his way closer to your being, each step rattled your bones, each step squeezed your lungs as you desperately tried to evade his movements. Soon you felt the cold touch of his fingertips upon your cheek slide agonizingly slow down your neck when you no longer had a means of avoiding him.

He stared at you with those painful eyes of his, as hard as you tried you could not look away from him, a lone tear escaped your eyes. The sadness in his eyes were almost unbearable until you felt yourself be shoved onto the bed. You covered your eyes to hide your tears, but swiftly Itachi had captured both of your wrists with one hand as he made his advances upon you.

His free hand yanked your shirt and bra upward, exposing your breasts, for his viewing purposes. He bit his lower lip as he contemplated what to do next. But as he contemplated you did as well, in the past times you had never known the horrid fiends forcing themselves upon you... What were you to do now? After years of not seeing the person whom you believed to be one of the first truly good things in your life, you could not just pick up from where you left off... It just was not possible...

You stared at the man, who now towered over you, with a look most distressing. Your eyes almost held no emotions, all that was left was the look of hurt and betrayal. There was no affection in sight, but somewhere deep down there had to be something for him right?

"Do not... Look at me like that..."

"Like what... Like you are a monster?"

Your sass was still apparent, rightfully so, and you could no longer look at the face of the man you truly may have loved way back when.

Itachi seemed to have grown much more brave and forcefully held you down harder than before, as he placed his thin smooth lips to your breasts. His soft suckling moved from the valley of your breasts to your nipples causing your breath to hitch and your heart to race when you felt his teeth capturing one of your nipples while his tongue gently teased it.

Itachi appeared to be pleasuring you for your benefit, but your mind drew blanks on the why. You could hardly focus on your thoughts as you laid there like a rag doll. You thought he was gone forever so it was no mystery of why you felt so weak, so tired and almost dead. You could not deny you thought you felt much better with him gone, but in this world you, desperately tried to keep yourself out of your mind, had to fight with every bit of your being to keep sane and alive.

You were suddenly brought out of your daze like state when you felt one of his hands yanking off the rest of your clothing you wore. Still you refused to watch as he too began to strip of the clothing he wore, but you could not help but steal a few glances at the man.

He was still very slim, like before, but now he was much more muscular and bore many more scars than you could remember. The younger you saw the man as he was before and your heart thudded loudly before you promised yourself just a few more weeks or even days until you try to escape... Until then you thought about just dealing with this all. On a side note you thought about how Under different circumstances you quite literally may have been all over this man, but there was no turning back time and trying to do things differently. You had to do what you could to survive.

His member was fairly long even in it's semi-soft state, but when he saw your mood change from the angry and sad girl to a brave and strong woman he almost lost it. He felt your Will to survive and your desire to escape giving him that last bit to grow hard just for you.

"I'm going to pleasure like none of these heathens have, I will be one of the last ones for a week's time until they finish capturing the tailed beasts."

His whisper was barely audible, as he slowly entered your moist cavern of your womanhood. The muscle of your womanhood squeezed tightly around Itachi's member as he buried it to the hilt. You let out strained moans and tried to shift around, but Itachi was much more dominant than you expected so movement was down to none.

"(Y/n)... Mmm... So do not take this the wrong way... I... I do lo-... Ahh... Damn..."

His barely audible whispers were interrupted as his own groaning took over with every rough thrusts into you. The bed shook furiously as he continued to thrusts, no end in sight for his long stamina.

"Heh... I didn't think you had the balls to force yourself on the girl, quite the coincidence huh?"

A rough voice suddenly could be heard and you felt Itachi tense and maybe irritated. Itachi paused a moment as he sat straight up from his hunched position over you to speak:

"And what of it Kisame. Do you need something from me, I am busy."

"Busy fucking that pretty cunt... Hmm..."

"Clearly..."

Itachi appeared to be calm and unaffected, but the grip upon your wrists and hip could tell you otherwise as he watched his partner slowly approach with the intent of stripping himself of removing his clothing. Itachi seemed to tense up even more so than before as he watched with bored eyes and you with almost frightened ones.

"Well then... You won't mind me joining in hm? Don't worry that cunt has been used too much, so I'll just have that pretty ass of her's."