Chapter 26: Broken (Shit Just Got Real/Best Part)

Start from the beginning

    "I am always like this. This is who I am." He shrugged and looked around, showing me he isn't that interested in our conversation, making my blood rise up – sooner or later I'm gonna be done with this guy.

     "So that means the way you acted so cockily when we first met was just an act?" I scowled, raising my voice a little louder.

    "Yup. Just to catch your attention I think." He said coldly. I clenched my fist as I can sense that heat has risen up to my head but I won't to let him ruin my night since it is already ruined by Liam – not because of his presence but the scenario we had been through.

     "Okay." Mom puffed, making us all turn to look at her. Her face shows how irritated she is because of our little quarrel.

    "Raven what's your plan? Gonna stay here for the night or will you go back home already?" Mom's question made my stomach tighten – making me sucked in a breath.

    "I.. I don't know." I quickly turn to Harry – who is glaring at me for the whole time with his arms crossed over his chest and lower back leaning against the counter. I can see it in his eyes that he wants me to go with them but the fact that mom questioned me – indicates she wants me back in her house for at least one night.

    "It's fine, you can stay if you want." Harry finally interrupted with a low deep voice. I turned to look at him once again to finally see his lips slightly curved up into a smile while his green eyes sparkled – making me want to throw myself onto him for a tight hug but I only managed to smirk. Finally, he agreed on something that I know he wouldn't let me.

    "I'll stay!" I cheered as I pumped my fist in the air before wrapping my arms around mom and hopped like a little bunny – making mom chuckle.

    "Nice to see you happy again." Mom dramatically said. I huffed before letting go of her – seeing her happy also delighted me.

     "I'll let Harry and Drogo use the vacant bedroom right beside your room." Mom suggested. I nodded quickly at her since I am totally excited to see my own original bedroom.

    "Well, I'm off to bed!" I screamed and quickly ran to my room with my fist stretched forward like a super hero. Once I entered my room, I threw my body across with closed eyes thinking I would land on my bed but I didn't realize my bed is still a few meters away, making my body land on the wooden floor with a loud thud – I groan in a sudden pain stirring on my breast.

    "Fuck I'm dumb." I groaned and cupped my breast when suddenly a group of footsteps came rushing inside the bedroom. Since I am holding my breast, I quickly rolled my body – tummy facing the floor to hide my hand that is holding my breast.

    "What happened?" Harry nervously asked, kneeling beside me and quickly rolled me over. I don't want him to see me holding my breast so I removed my hand and slid it down to my tummy in a flash.

     "I....slipped." I lied, hoping they would believe my little white lie. But the way Harry showing his disbelieved yet worried expression made me feel guilty and nervous at the same time.

     "Yeah she slipped alright." Harry bobbed his head as Mom and Drogo exhaled in relief.

     "Guess I'll leave you guys to hang out a little bit, but remember," Mom pointed at Harry and Drogo.

    "No boys are allowed to sleep in her room, understand?" Mom sternly said, keeping her index finger pointed at the both of them. She squinted her eyes at them, earning both of them to gulp with fear plastered on their faces – this scene made me want to laugh.

    "Good, now I need to go." Mom smiled and bent over to give me a peck on the forehead and patted the boys' shoulders while she rose up from the floor and headed out the room, making the boys loosened up their tensed body – this totally makes me want to laugh.