Chapter 9:Exam and Accidents

Minah's POV:
I was in my room thinking about what had happened and I didn't know what to do anymore. I had just broken up with my boyfriend because he had forgotten about me while teasing a girl who likes him, it's as if he cares more about her than he does with me but it's just life. For now I'm going to focus on school but still think about whether or not I wanna get back together, I mean of course I do but I can't be so sure after what had happened not long ago.

~Morning Time(No One's POV)~
It was already morning and as usual Minah was the first up, as she got up to go to the bathroom as soon as she opened the door she saw Seung Jo do the same so she looked at him for a second and walked straight to the bathroom before he could talk to her. After getting out and waking everyone else up she went downstairs to cook as usual for everyone, than placed the food on the table and everyone had started coming down. Everyone sat down to eat and Ha Ni asked "Minah aren't you eating" "No thanks I'm leaving early"Minah replied annoyed and left.

~Later on in the day~
Ha No and her friends were at her fathers restaurant eating the porridge that was made to bring good luck so the wouldn't fail the test, after they ate Ha Ni asked her father to prepare another bowl. At home Ha Ni has brought the porridge to Seung Jo saying how everyone had been worrying about him and that he should eat but also to take the test and worry about college afterwards, but he wouldn't open the locked door so she told him that she'd see him tomorrow and to eat before it gets cold. As soon as she left a few minutes later he opened the door and took the porridge to his room.

~Next Day(Back to Minah's POV)~
As usual I feel forgotten but days went my normally, today was the day for Seung Jo to take his test me as well, I was waiting downstairs with the family as they waited worryingly for Seung Jo to come down hopefully. He came down but coughed a bit and they all got worried, of course I had been worried too even if we did break up, I was about to give him medicine when Ha Ni had said that she had so she gave it to him before I could. I knew she was happy from her facial expression which had bothered me because I thought she liked Joon gu, but I can't control her feelings I thought slightly upset. Anyways after Seung Jo took the pill he asked Ha Ni "This doesn't cause drowsiness,right?" after he said that she immediately checked the medicine package and it said not to take it incase of driving or activities requiring concentration, 'of course she gave him wrong medicine' I thought. We then got our lunches and left, I of course left early because I didn't wanna walk with Seung Jo and Ha Ni. I was a bit father and when I was about to turn to the way for my test I heard Ha Ni yell "Good luck on your test!FIGHTING!" Knowing she was yelling that towards Seung Jo and saw that he waved back but ignored it not wanting to care about him after everything and for now focus on the exam.

~Test Time(No one's POV)~
Seung Jo and Minah were doing the test, as Minah was writing she looked up for a second and saw Seung Jo somewhat falling asleep but couldn't do anything about it so she continued  to do her test. Minute after minute she saw him fall asleep and then teacher woke him up when 15 minutes of the time he was left, she had to of course get worried and he quickly filled his answers for his test. After the test Minah saw some fan girls walking to where Ha Ni has her exam but didn't wanna follow cause it would be more drama so she went to the cafe nearby.

Ha Ni's POV
I was with Dokgo and Joo ri we were fooling around because we had finished our exams. Joo ri had been putting make up on so I was putting lashes, in the middle of the process we heard someone cough next to us to get our attention so we turned and i said "Hello". Turns out the person had been 'Jang mi' one of Seung Jo's fan girls, she had been telling us specifically s how Seung Jo fell sleep,how I gave him the pill, and how I ruined his life, after she said that I started feeling bad because it was my fault that this all happened. When I got home I was standing in the living room thinking hopefully he did fine since he was Baek Seung Jo after all. I got upstairs and saw Seung Jo in the bathroom and hid quickly before he could see me. I was going to cry because it was all my fault and I felt so bad.

~In School(No one's POV)~
They were getting test scores back and of course Joon Gu but he said his plan for the future was to take care of Ha Ni, but she hadn't been paying attention due to worrying about Seung Jo. In Seung Jo's class they had gotten scored back as Minah got hers she looked at it as everyone else looked at her as well then she smiled without knowing someone was smiling at her after seeing her smile. After she sat Seung Jo got called and he went up and was shocked with the result saying "After seeing this, I'm wondering if I really am a genius"(which of course everyone nodded their head to) because he got the highest score as well as getting into Tae San University. Their teacher had said that he should go to Harvard since going to Tae SAN University would be a waste and hugged Seung Jo.

~Home~
Everyone was home and Ha Ni has been waiting hours to get a call seeing if she would get a call to get into Parang University, around night time she got a call thinking it had been a prank call that was Eun Jo and they told her that she had been accepted because someone had given up their spot. As that happened Seung Jo was outside smiling and laughing, Minah was watching from her window and smiled at how he was happy even if she had a burning feeling in her chest, a part of her wanted to get back together but a part feels as if they're distancing away from each other she hopes they can hopefully work it out and get back together.

Minah's POV:
After the whole musical and Ha Ni thing, the next day Seung Jo has been on his way to school, I see Ha Ni get dressed and say she wanted to keep an eye on him so she quickly left, I quickly dressed and told the family I'd go after her making sure she'd be safe and ran after her. I saw Ha Ni keep on 'Secretly' following him so I followed her, the crossing light turned green and she ran but hit someone and dropped her doll and stop at the end of the sidewalk looking at Seung Jo. I ran after Ha Ni and to pick her doll up but me worrying so much ran quickly got hit by a car. People heard and saw what happened saying "Did you see that?""That car hit someone""It looks like a girl"as Seung Jo and Ha Ni quickly turned to see laying there on the ground was his lover and her friend Minah.

Ohhh Noooo Minah got hit!!!What's gonna happen next???

*A/N: Im backkkkkkkk!!!!:) I know I've been gone for a long time but I'm back I'll try to update daily and if not at least as much as I can if I take long to update still I'm very sorry. Buttttt hope you guys are still reading this book and I hope you like it too :). Anyways it's like EARLY(literally)here so for now good night I might and will try to update tomorrow/ today for you guys. Please read my book and thank you so much if u do read it. :)))