Chapter 3:Feelings

It was the morning an everyone had woken up already, the two teens Minah and Seung Jo were eating and once they finished they left to school together while about 5 minutes later Ha ni left. The two arrived to school and were crowded again and they left to class together.

Ha ni's Pov

I was in class with Joo ri and Dokgo and we were talking, and out of nowhere as I was laughing I looked up to see Seung Jo asked for me to come to him, and he asked me for my sports uniform, Joo ri asked why he wanted the uniform till I looked at my sports uniform and saw his name. When I left to meet him to give him his uniform and he gave me mine I showed him the pic, he was so surprised he asked "Hey, where did you get that? give it back" and he chased after me as I ran, we stopped at one point and he asked for it back but I told him "on one condition" "what condition" and I said "Help me study". He didn't want to help me so I turned and showed everyone the picture but before anyone could see it he pushed me against the tree. He told me how I wanted him to help me study and to give me a piggyback ride,I told him "you think I'm that cheap, Don't worry! I don't have any feelings for you anymore. Even if its just a little It won't happen", he then moved his head closer each time, yet from everyones point it looks like we kissed. Everyone had thought 'OMG is he cheating on Minah?''I feel so bad she's stealing Seung Jo from Minah' 'Oh how is Minah gonna feel', etc

Minah's Pov

Seung Jo and I walked in the school and everyone had crowded us again, I felt bad for ignoring them but didn't know what to say so we went to first period. Seung Jo looked at his sports uniform and got up, I looked at him and said "Seung Jo where are you going?" he said Ill be right back then left. As I was working people started going up and rushing to the other classroom so I was wondering what they were looking at so I went to where to the window in my class to see what they had been looking at. I looked outside and saw Ha ni and Seung Jo, she was running and he was chasing after her, then they stopped I saw them talking and she tried to show us something till he pushed her against the tree. They had been talking again till I saw him move his face closer and kissed her, and when I saw that I felt really say and wanted to cry and thought 'Are they dating?' 'I wish I was her' I had wondering if I started developing feelings for him, I heard people saying 'OMG is he cheating on Minah?''I feel so bad she's stealing Seung Jo from Minah' 'Oh how is Minah gonna feel' and figured that they weren't dating if people thought we were together, anyways after seeing them kiss I ran to the benches by the vending machine and sat there alone looking sad, till of course Seung Jo came but I hadn't noticed and he sat next to me saying "are you okay" "yeah I'm fine why?" "you look sad, are you sure you're fine""yeah I'm fine"

~Time Skip~

The three of us were home and we were with everyone eating diner, my mother said "so, you three how was school" Ha ni said"Oh pretty good", we kept on eating till Seung Jo said "Mom cam you prepare snacks for two from now on."I looked up at him and realized that him and Ha ni were gonna be studying together so I looked down and ate little by little" Geum Hee was asking if he is studying too but he ignored the question and told her to make something wheat and olive oil to help with their studying and memory, so he then left then a few minutes later Eun Jo wanted help with studying too and Geum Hee didn't let him so Ha ni left and Eun Jo then turned to me and said "noona aren't you going to study with hyung and the weirdo too" which his mom hit him again for being rude and I said "No I didn't even know they were studying together" "Ohh maybe they wanna get closer"Geum Hee said "what no I don't want a dumb girl as my sister I want Minah Eunnie as my sister because she's smart, pretty and she can cook"Eun Jo said "a-awww thank you Eun Jo but Seung Jo probably likes Ha ni" so I then washed the dishes and was going to go upstairs and thought maybe me and Eun Jo can hang out, so I went up and went to Eun Jo and we ended up talking and decided to say "Eun Jo can I ask you something?" "sure noona" "do you think Seung Jo likes Ha ni" "no way he likes smart and pretty girls not ugly dumb girls, why?" he said while smirking lightly "do you like Seung Jo" "If I tell you do you promise not to tell""I promise""Yes, I think i'm starting to like him""yayyy I can have noona as my sister" I blushed when he said that.

What the older girl and younger boy hadn't know was that the older one that been listening to their conversation and had been smiling slightly because he liked her too but no one knew. Seung Jo then walked in and she had blushed, "Eun Jo can you help me and get the new roll of paper towels" "ok" and the younger boy left and as soon as he did Seung Jo came up to me smirked and said "so you like me?" and when he said that I blushed mad red and said "w-w-what n-n-no I-I d-dont" "then why are you stuttering" "I-Im not" "just admit it I heard you say it" "fine I do like you but it's not like it matters you probably don't like me anyways" he turned to her and pulled her into a hug and said "don't say that you're smart, beautiful, and can cook, of course I like you" I looked at him and said "do you really" he nodded, they both had been leaning in and when they were just about to kiss Eun Jo came in and said "heres the paper towels" and noticed them "whats going on" "N-nothing"I said and he said "yayyy noona gonna be my sister"Me and Seung Jo looked at each other and blushed.

*Note: like always, there will be chapters with like two peoples Pov but it will get better :)