Chapter 6: Trip

Ha Ni's POV

Me and my two best friends finished school and were just on our way to my house, well Seung Jo's house. We were looking at the house from a far because I didn't want Seung Jo to see us by the house, but when I went to tell Joo-ri and Dokgo to go they got excited and ran towards the gate guessing which room was who's. As I was trying to get them to go Geum Hee heard us and came outside, then saw my best friends and said "are they your friends" and of course she had recognized them from the day of the competition. I was trying to get them to leave still but Geum Hee decided she would make strawberry ice cream for them before they leave and dragged them inside the house,but what I didn't know what that Joon gu had been watching them from a far.

~In the house~

We were all laughing and then we heard "You all are having a really fun time here" and we looked to see Seung Jo and Minah, "Oh you guys are back already?" said Geum Hee, of course he had gotten mad at me for 'spreading news' and bringing Joo ri and Dokgo and once he got mad we looked down."Are you testing out my patience?" he said "what" I said, he then said "I already told you not to mess around with me, sot stepping in and disrupting my life" "Oppa it's ok don't get mad at her please"Minah had said, right after she said that Geum Hee had stood up and told Seung Jo that she was the one who 'spread' the news or put the picture of him in my book, and he got mad at her and told her to close her blog down because he always felt awkward and embarrassed and she asked him what was wrong with rumours then he left and Minah went after him. Joo ri and Dokgo got up holding their bag about to leave but Geum Hee stopped them sand said "We'll be going to the beach this weekend, let's go together!" and I said how it wasn't this week but she said we would reschedule it to this week and that they should pack their swimsuits and they got excited.

~Nobody's Pov~

Joon gu was video chatting his father, Joon gu had been asking for money and his father questioned him on why he needed the money and Joon gu said because he wasn't to secure his love if he's rich. He then ended the call and had a talk with a stranger about love, and once the stranger left Joon gu was talking to himself about 'actually' confessing to Ha Ni even if he were to lose everything.

Minah's Pov

I was in the hallway going to wake up everyone and saw Ha Ni and Seung Jo walk out at the same time and look at each other till he walked away, but he said to her how he hated people with little brains like hers and more then left. I then walked to her and said "don't worry Ha Ni you didn't do anything wrong trust me, he's just not used to it and a bit upset, ohh and breakfast is ready" I smiled at her then walked to the kitchen for breakfast. Everything was packed and Seung Jo came downstairs and his mother told him to get ready for the trip. We then got our stuff and put it in the van and left to the beach.

~While in School~

Joon Gu asked a girl where Ha Ni was and when the teacher came in the class and started attendance Joon Gu put his hand up and said how Ha Ni wasn't in school yet and others mentioned Joo Ri and Dokgo and the teacher told them they were on a trip to the beach with Seung Jo and his family. Of course Joon Gu was freaking out and upset because they were on a trip with Seung Jo specifically Ha Ni. He saw someone on a motorcycle and made up a lie about how his aunt got into an accident and was 'dying' then left to go to the beach to meet Ha Ni and her family.

Minah's Pov

We were sitting in the van while Seung Jo was reading. Ha Ni had the idea of playing a word game so we played it and Eun Jo was practically calling Joo Ri, Dokgo and Ha Ni stupid. At Ha Ni's turn she accidentally said 'Baek Seung Jo, Great' and Seung Jo asked her if thats the reason why she wanted to play that game. They then arrive a few minutes later. The four girls had been in their swimsuits while Eun Jo had made fun of Ha Ni for having a float and how he didn't even need one. Seung Jo gave Ha Ni socks and we were confused on why he did, when she realized she ran after him and tripped they asked asked "Ha Ni, are you okay" then she got back up and ran after him and tripped again in the tent and I yelled "Ha Ni are you ok" and she chased him again. We went playing on the sand and water and took pictures while Eun Jo threw a ball at Ha Ni and I asked if she was okay and threw the ball back to Eun Jo. Geum Hee called us to go eat watermelon so me Joo Ri and Dokgo went while Ha Ni and Eun Jo were playing and he went in the water and was drowning, she was trying to get everyones attention to help and I noticed something wrong I saw that Eun Jo was drowning and I called Seung Jo and said "Seung Jo Oppa, Ha Ni and Eun Jo are drowning" and we ran while everyone else followed us.

~Nobody's Pov~

Minah was watching Ha Ni's dad and he talked then saw Seung Jo so they then walked up to Ha Ni and her dad to give her water, Ki dong had thanked Minah and Seung Jo for saving Ha Ni. Seung Jo was getting mad at Ha Ni and I said "Oppa don't be so harsh on her none of it was her fault she went to save Eun Jo at least, the least you can do is thank her" and then we heard a scream and they saw Joon Gu with burned and ripped clothes looking crazy. The girls and Eun Jo went in the trailer and Eun Jo had looked at Ha Ni for a moment and thought of when she went in the water and saved her. While Seung Jo was playing the guitar Joon Gu went up to him to talk and what they didn't know was that Ha Ni was listening, and she was happy that Joon Gu just wanted for her to be happy and that Joon Gu called her 'my Ha Ni' which she found very cute. They all then went back home the next day and went to school, the three girls had been upset and decided to work hard to get into many good universities.

~At Home~

The three girls decided to study together and Geum Hee had brought snacks for them. Joo Ri and Dokgo looked through one of Ha Ni's book and saw drawings of Seung Jo. They then stopped and started studying but didn't know the answer and needed help so her two best friends told her to ask Seung Jo for help. Joo Ri knocked on the boys room and looked in, she then saw Minah sitting next to Seung Jo while Eun Jo was playing, and asked for help but he said no and Minah then said "oppa don't be so mean she needs help it's the least we can do for her and her friends, but if you won't help her I will" "Ahh thank you Minah you're so nice, I don't know why you're dating this jerk" said Ha Ni. Seung Jo then turned to Ha Ni and was about too say something till Minah said "don't you dare say what you were gonna say and i'm mad at you, you should be nice to Ha Ni she's a cute beautiful girl and she even risked her life to save Eun Jo." then the two girls left and went to Ha Ni's room and Minah had taught them and helped them with all the questions they needed help with. It of course took long it was fine with Minah, they then finished studying and talked. Minah was in the mood for baking and asked the girls if they wanted dessert and they said yes so Minah went to the kitchen and started baking red bean fish cakes(bungeo-ppang) and made some extra for the boys and the parents. Once she finished she put them on plates and brought the first plate to the parents to were in the living room and said "Hello, I made extra bungeo-ppang for you guys to eat please enjoy" "thank you Minah" the parents thanked her then she got the two other plates and brought them up to the girls first "Here is the dessert, I will go give these to the boys and come back, please try them" Minah said, smiled and went to the boys room and gave them theirs and talked to Seung Jo and said "oppa will you be nice to Ha Ni""I'll try for you" she smiled and kissed his and Eun Jo's cheek while she went back to the girls, what she didn't know was that they girls were talking about Minah when she went to give the boys their dessert. They talked about how they wondered why she was so nice and pretty yet dating Seung Jo. Anyways Minah came back the girls and everyone else enjoyed their dessert and then the girls had fell asleep in Ha Ni's room while Minah went to brush her teeth and sleep for school tomorrow.

*Author's note like usual, I know I didn't add Yoon Hae-ra because I didn't really feel like adding her since I already added Minah and her mother, I may add another character later on but for now I won't.

Hope you guys like it so far. It makes me happy that those of you that read it actually enjoy it.