Ups and downs

My friend Katie's birthday was yesterday and it was fun there was a lot to do there I had my dog with me all of the time. Katie's cat loves him in a friendly way. I had to leave school again it got really bad I can't help what other kids say about me but I guess that is what happens in high school right ? My aunt just had another child another girl named rosa so I have another kid to take care of yay but she is sweet and cute and little.  All of the people that live with me are  my aunt Jessie, my uncle Kyle (who is in the military right now but coming home next weekend) Rosa , Claire, sky, Dylan, jade, ally, Vera , Marissa , genesis, Dustin, Devan, Thai, Dason, Charlotte, and Charlie. Those are all of her kids yeah she has a lot. People who are often rude are now nice only because I'm in a chair and can't move my legs and knees. Boys are just stupid  they only potty girls in a wheelchair so people are asking me out because the feel sorry for me but who know I mean for play hard to get but who care I would rather play my flute and sing instead of taking sympathy dates right ? Thai is doing just fine he his a little doll always helping out he because a celebrity at my school he even might it into the year boom 10 times, even on the news! I mean really who can say that their service dog made it in to the year book and on the news because they help tell people that you rolled down a ditch because your wheelchair doesn't have breaks.   I know right! What kind of chair has that I mean really just wow  I mean I could have been killed  like really....!