Chapter one : the worest year of my life

I'm a 15 year old flute player in my schools marching band. I thought it would always be like that but I guess not here is what happens.
It started out like any other day but on that day I became Paralyzed because lighting struck a tree and it fell on my house in my room and paralyzed me from the waist down And I got pinched nerves in my back and was most likely never to walk again you can't exactly be in a wheel chair in marching band unless one of your friends train with the band to match but push your wheel chair instead,but did exactly want that to happen so I joined concert band and hoped that would work but getting up the stairs is really easy . Piano would have to do but nothing was every the same again my parents got divorced and my mom was murdered and my dad killed in a car crash because he forgot to where is seat belt. So I had to live with an aunt who worked for home and wanted to keep me close so she had me homes school but it worked out better because she was a physical therapist for people who were paralyzed so that worked she got me to where I could walk if I had crutches. That was all in one year yeah that was a fun year. The next year I found out that I had older brothers and sisters that had kids so now I have 10 nieces and 9 nephews some while twin some where triplets but you,Can't tell who was and who wasn't.