Who is that girl ?

Beyoncé POV

"Bey... Beyoncé?!... Giraffe !" I heard making me roll over .

It was too damn early to catch a charge , but whoever it was at the foot of my bed wearing my name out and shaking my leg when there wasn't even light outside my window knew I didn't play about my sleep .

I knew it wasn't my baby because she knows better, plus she was already tucked right under me

If she wakes up before me she will come and lay with me slobbing all over my titties and choking me with her little arms wrapped around my back .

She also had this weird habit of sticking her fingers in my mouth since she was a few months old and I started taking her two fingers out of her own mouth so she wouldn't start that habit and mess up her her future teeth.

But I guess she got my stubborn ways and said
"If I can't have my hand in my mouth then it's going in yours" , in true Blue ivy fashion .

When I felt her sharp knees in my chest and hair under my nose I remembered that my child decided to sleep with me after my little outburst to make me feel better.

I should've carried her butt back to bed , but I was too tired and the comfort she provided me actually made me feel better.

I was sleeping so well with her tucked into my body that I allowed myself to drift off into a deep sleep , the only place where I could hear his name and not hate his guts .

We started off as just friends, our initial vibes and opposite personalities keeping us afloat and making everyday a new day to make memories and enjoy each other's company

Our chemistry confused everyone, even us and we were the ones experiencing it .

Inseparable wasn't even the word for how close we were. When you saw Shawn , There was Beyoncé and Vice Versa.

You'd think we were twins the way we finished each other's sentences or siblings the way we rode for each other.

There was never a reason to question each other's loyalty or what each of us would or wouldn't for each other . Shawn even went as far as to call me the Bonnie to his Clyde and it fit our bond perfectly . Even if no one could see the good in him , I did .