He's staring at me, completely oblivious to everyone else around him.
It's like he doesn't know how beautiful he is.

"Yeah, is that cool?", he asks.
It's adorable that he asks me every time.

"Babe you can do whatever you want. It's nice to be informed but it's not my place to tell you what you can and can not do. I trust you. But yes, I'm completely okay with you going out.", I explain.

He blushes and it's definitely noticeable - and adorable.

"Wait really?", he looks surprised.

"I don't know what kind of crazy relationship you were in before but yes, I trust you and I'm not going to stop you from doing what you want."

"Thank you.", he smiles at me.
My heart breaks. It's like he doesn't know what being trusted is like.

"You don't need to thank me babe, I love you."

"I love you too. Are you going?"

"I'm going for a little bit and then Jack and I are going to take Gray out so he isn't alone all night.", I explain.

"Where are you guys going?", he asks.

"I think Jack said laser tag and pizza."

"That sounds like so much fun."

"Wanna come?"

He frowns, "I wish I could. But I have to discuss music videos with Geoff and Otto."

I nod, "Do you guys know what songs you're doing music videos for?"

"That's what we have to talk about. I really want to do one for sleep alone though."

The rest of the time we eat and talk about work stuff and our friends.
Geoff has a lot of drunk stories.

We go back to the buses where everyone is just going into the venue.

"What do you have to do today?", Awsten asks.

"Lights.", I explain.

"Fun.", he says more as a question.

"Not really, I just sit and mess with buttons. But at least it's cold up there.", i reply.

"I have to warm up but I'll meet you before we all go out. I love you.", he kisses me.

"I love you too."

We go our separate ways and I find ATL.

"How was lunch?", Rian asks.

"Pretty good. I got a salad with avocado and chicken.", i say.

Rian helped me lose a lot of weight. 80lbs and counting to be exact.
I'm not super skinny and I have some fat but Rian gave me a lot of workout tips and food tips that help me a lot.

"That sounds good. Are you drinking tonight?", he asks, almost like he was going to go with whatever I do.

"No, Jack and I are taking Gray out so he isn't alone. What about you?"

"I'm not sure yet. I want to but I shouldn't.", he says.

"Why?"

"I don't know how I'm gonna act."

Every time Rian gets drunk he's a completely different person each time.

"Well I know Zach isn't gonna drink so you can ask him to look after you to make sure you don't try to fight anyone, but if you're that worried about it, don't.", I smile at him.

"Yeah, thanks. Where are you guys going tonight?"

"Laser rag and pizza.", i say quickly changing my shirt to a random muscle tee that's not mine.

"That sounds fun."

"Hopefully.", I answer and I'm called to the electrical room.

"See ya.", Ry smiles at me and I do the same.

I quickly walk to the control room and sit at the single chair. I'm going to be so bored.
There is no script for lights, you just have to do what you think would be cool.

I think I'm going to give Parx some lights and smoke.

As the group of 3 walks on stage I start the fog machine and Awsten smiles up at me.
Throughout their set list I play a series of lights.
Some dots here and there, rainbow lasers, and a spotlight.
After their show I check my phone to pass the time until ATL goes on.

A couple minutes later Awsten shows up in the control room and he pulls a chair to sit next to me.

"Thank you for the lights. It's really cool whenever we get them.", he thanks me.

"Anytime I do lights I'll point some lasers at you guys. It's dumb that the opening act can't look cool."

We sit up there for the rest of the show, watching Alex do the leg thing and laugh at jack.

"I'll meet you outside of the buses.", I tell Awsten as we walk back to the buses with the groups.

"Yeah.", he kisses me on the cheek and we go onto our buses.

Sorry I haven't updated!! I've been emotionally scarred from infinity war and been away from social media.
Let me tell y'all,,,, I'm in love w this girl and it hurt :((((( enjoy!!-R