Two

Chapter Two: Space.

Hazel's eyes widened as she watched Peter attempt to catch up with the Spaceship that floated upwards now, back into the air then down towards the city. Time had passed and so much stuff happened to process, Hazel was off doing her own thing when Peter took off saying Stark told him his job was to go after the Spaceship which had apparently kidnaped a doctor named Strange, who sadly had an infinity stone which Hazel later learned what it did.

"Peter!" She yelled chasing after him, "What are you doing!"

"Stark said go after the ship!"

"Are you crazy!"

Peter didn't reply as he flew threw the air, swinging towards the craft. Hazel ran as fast as she could, willing the wind to push her up off the ground and hurtle towards Peter. She managed to grab onto his leg, like when they first both got off the school bus.

"Why do you keep doing that!" Peter tried pulling her up but she held on tight while he attempted to land them onto the floating ship.

"Hold on." He yelled when he pulled her up next to him, helping her stay on as they flew further up into the air. Hazel looked down to see the buildings which started to look like ants, they were very far up.

"Holy shit." She muttered trying to keep up with Peter who climbed effortlessly, hands and feet not losing grip. It had to be the suit, Hazel thought though she couldn't remember how he got that on so quickly after seconds of leaving the school bus.

"How high are you expected to go before it's not safe!" Hazel asked, "'Cause I think right now if we fall, we die."

"Until we get the stone."

"Hey, Parker." Stark's voice flooded both kids ears, "Time to come down now, k."

"But we haven't got it yet."

"We?" His voice laced with anger, "How did Hazel get up there with you?"

Hazel ignore the mans question and continued trying to keep with with Peter as he was quite a lot further along then she was.

"Time to come down." Stark said again.

Hazel looked down, the clouds were beneath them now.

"I don't think coming down is an option at this point." Hazel said clinging onto the ship, she was never a fan of heights.

"Holy." Peter said pulling off his mask, "Oh my god."

"The higher you get, the air pressure's-" his voice cut out, "You won't be able to breath."

Peter's head nodded, "Yeah." He mumbled looking down at Hazel, "I guess that makes sense."

His head fell forward and he tumbled down past Hazel, hitting anything that stuck out from the ship.

"Peter!" Hazel exclaimed taking a deep breath, "oh god."

Her hands started to slip, her head fuzzy.

Something sounded from below, a weird metal on metal sound with things clicking together.

Hazel's eyes closed and she felt her grip loosened as her hands and feet left the craft, she could feel the wind hitting her back as she fell, the wind refusing to obey her.

She could feel arms wrap around her and drag her up, her eyes refusing to open and her brain refusing to work.

"Hazel." A voice sounded, "Hey, Hazel!"

Nothing.

"Mr Stark." The voice yelled into the wind, "Hazel's not waking up, she's not moving."

Silence.

"I don't know if she's breathing- what can I do?"

Hazel felt the arms tighten around her as the wind stopped and groaning of metal sang out.

"Get to the ground." Another voice said before Hazel stopped hearing anything. A weird sensation washed over her body, her mind finally shut off.