chapter thirteen

my twitter started to blow up with tweets about me beating alex up. some people were making jokes about how badly i beat him up, some were defending me from people who were attacking me and i felt my heart stop. what,, the,, fuck,,
i got over 1,000 unfollows in the first 10 minutes. i could see the unsubscribe count go up by the minute. big youtubers were already tweeting about this.
i could feel the hot tears coming from my eyes, and i tried to cover my mouth from crying.
   "h-hey (y/n) it'll be okay. i'll help you, (y/f) will help you too." he said trying to comfort me.
   "niall, what the hell is that going to do? it's over 3,000 people against 3." i say angrily. "i-i'm sorry. i shouldn't have gotten angry. it's not your fault. i'm gonna go." i say while i'm crying, i ended the call and tried to find a solution to this shit. first i tweeted out:

@stinkycactus
for all of you who actually believe this bastard, HE tried kissing ME. he tried pinning me down and make moves on me, so i beat the shit out of him. he told me to leave niall or even cheat on him. his desperate little ass trying breaking me and niall up. i'm sorry for the misunderstanding, you don't have to believe me but i'm truly stating what happened.

@bleachisbetter
@stinkycactus guys she's telling the truth, i watched it all go down. he tried to kiss her and i watched her punch him. don't believe alex's bitch boy ass.

@alexthegreat
all of them are lying, she tried to kiss me and beat the shit out of me for it.

@stinkycactus
@alexthegreat the fuck you mean? YOU showed up to my house unexpectedly. YOU tried getting closer to me, calling me your best friend like what the hell? gtfo of here. i have a boyfriend and i love him dearly, i only liked you as my friend. not once did i even lay a fucking hand on you.

then i dmed keem.

me; yo can i go on drama alert to try and sort this shit out?
keem; yeah. i'll try to get alex in on it too.
me; aight, fine w me.

i sat there shaking, i was looking at all of our tweets and i seen most people defending me and some were attacking, isn't this a great early-birthday gift?

me and alex both went on drama alert and talked most of this shit out.
after about 20 minutes on da (drama alert):
alex; (y/n) you know you want me.
me; no i do not alex. i love niall, not your dumbass.
alex; *sigh* okay, fine i made this whole story up. yes i did try to kiss her and i tried to pin her down, i'm sorry.
me: lol k.
keem is dying laughing at my response.
keem; so did you fake most of those injuries too?
alex; nah, she has one helluva right arm on her, dont fuck with her left one either. she'll fuck anyone up in a fight.
me; damn right i will. if i see your ass less than 10 feet away from me, i'll fuck you up again.

the video ended.

i called niall trying to be happy or whatever.
   "hey faggot i missed you. my subs and followers have almost doubled from this fight." i say laughing a bit.
   "alrighty, no need to brag now. wee ain't no durv up in here." he said sarcastically.
   "damn its been a while since i've talked to you so calmly without any shit going on." i say relaxing myself.
i could hear footsteps sprinting to my room.
   "oh fuc-" i was cut off.
   "YALLL FINALLY FUCKING IN HEREEE?" (y/f) says screaming at the top of her lungs.
   "no but you ain't getting food if you don't sit your ass down." i say smirking at her over my shoulder.
she slapped my ass because i had on leggings that fit like fucking socks.
   "thicc ass babe." she said to me, crawling on my bed.
   "thanks babe." i say making a kissy noise.
   "now now what's going on here?" niall says while laughing.
   "you bouta watch some lesbian porn babe." i say to niall, winking.
   "niGGA I aINT GAY." (y/f) said running out of the room.
me and niall started laughing and finally settled down.
   "damn my birthday is in 2 days skksksks." i say wondering what i'm gonna go on that day.
   "damn sure it is." niall said excitedly, not sure why though. it's just my birthday.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IM FUCKING SORRY AND SORRY FIR THE TERRIBLE ENDING W H A T.