chapter eleven

the day has finally come when niall has to leave. we stayed up the entire night, talking and making jokes to try to cheer ourselves up, knowing in less than 24 hours we'd have to leave each other.
there was 6 hours left until niall had to leave for his flight.
i was on his lap hugging him tightly.
   "i seriously don't want you to leave. i don't know how i'm gonna live without you here." i say tearing up, trying to fight back the tears.
   "i'll call you as soon as i get home, i'll sleep on the plane so i'll be well rested. i'm gonna miss my little faggot too, ya know." niall said pulling his head back to smile at me.
   "hey niall?" i asked.
   "wot?" he whispered in his cute british accent.
   "let's film one more video of us doing random shit all day before you have to leave, okay?" i was hoping he'd agree.
   "okay that sounds great." he smiled at me and we both got up.
we played low quality ass games for a few hours, ran around the house, tackled each other, and gave kisses and hugs to last years. then there was finally only 30 minutes left, niall went to go get ready while i started crying in my room.
niall walked in after about 10 minutes and sat down beside me, hugging me burying his face into my neck. i really hoped this was a dream, a dream that would soon end.
   "i'm gonna walk with you to the airport, okay?" i whispered into his ear.
   "that's fine with me, love." its the first time we actually haven't insulted each other, i felt my face heat up and my heart race.
we slowly walked out of the house, silently knowing it was time for him to go.
we made it to the airport and it was the last time i was going to see him in person for a while.
   "j-just know i love you so much and thank you for coming to visit me. i love you  and have a safe flight." i said crying, hugging him tightly.
   "i love you too, i'll see you in a bit." he kissed me on the lips and it was finally time for him to go.
i turned around and ran back to my house and quickly got on my phone.

@stinkycactus
@pyrocynical i already miss you.

@pyrocynical
@stinkycactus i miss you too :(

@bleachisbetter
@pyrocynical @stinkycactus i'm already crying, all jokes aside i'm having a breakdown for you guys.

i turned off my phone and laid on my bed to cry. niall left me one of his sweatshirts to wear after he left. after a few hours of crying i hear a knock at the door.
i slowly walked to the door to see (y/f). i started to cry and she jumped on me to give me a big hug.
   "i miss him so much." i say crying loudly, as we sat on the floor holding each other.
   "i know you do, i know." she said crying loudly too.
after more hours of us having an existential crisis, i decided to make a video on what's going on.
i put on niall's sweatshirt that he left me it was pretty baggy so it covered to my middle thigh, a pair of spandex, and some knee-high black socks.
i curled up into a ball on my chair and started my video.
   "hey guys, i uh don't really know how to start this video. but yeah, me and niall are officially dating. he just left my house, and i already miss him." i started to chuckle at the last part, i could feel the tears coming already. "i just wanted to thank you guys for everything you put up with on this cancerous tumor of a channel," i stay wiping my tears, "a-and thank you for putting up with all the videos with me and niall, funny.. i have another video that i'll post soon of stuff we did today before he left." i started to unravel out of my little ball i put myself in. "i-i know this sounds cheesy as fuck and shit but really though, thank you guys so much." i turned off my camera and just posted the whole thing unedited.
i read about 100 comments in the past 30 minutes, this time they weren't so cancerous. people were actually supporting me, congratulating me, and even writing paragraphs to me. i replied to everyone i possibly could because i seriously wanted to show them i really care.
then i got a call from discord.
it was niall.
i quickly answered it to see niall's tear stained face which shocked me.
   "n-ni-" i was cut off by him.
   "damn i don't think i could've went another second without seeing your face." he said sniffing and rubbing his eyes.
   "i seriously just want to run to you right now, i miss you so unbelievably much it's not even funny." i say smiling, but at the same time not.
niall and i stayed on discord for about 5 hours just talking and it was finally time to go to bed. the first sleep without niall in 1 week.
   "hey niall, i don't think ill be able to sleep without you so can we just stay on vc?" i asked him.
   "i was about to ask the same thing. yeah, we can."
i laid my laptop beside me and slowly started to drift away.
   "PUSSY!" niall screamed as i was almost asleep.
   "P-P-P-PUSSY" i say imitating calvin's 'play that shit'. we both started laughing for about 3 minutes at those 2 lines.
   "what the fuck would i do with my cute little lesbian?" i asked niall.
   "you couldn't do anything without your cute little lesbian obviously, you love me too much."
   "that's true, can't get my wrong there." i say smiling. slowly but surely after a few more screams of different words and laughing, we both fell asleep.

the next morning rolled around and i realized, oh my jesus there's only a week til my birthday! (a/n; my bday is aug. 30th so i'm just going off a random ass date to continue the story so let's pretend that your birthday is in a week, may 7th) i got up and i ran to (y/f) and told her.
   "yooo i forgot that my birthday was in about a week!" i say excited.
   "well your bestfriend here didn't forget, she has something planned very special,," she wink at me. ive never heard her talk in third person w h a t.
i got a call from niall, i quickly answered that shit and immediately screamed,
   "BITCH MY BIRTHDAYS IN A WEEK." i say smiling at the screen.
   "how could i forget?" niall winked at me through the screen and shifted his body around.
i simply laughed and continued on editing the video of me and niall. he heard his laugh through my screen and asked
   "fucking cancerous, i'm tellin' ya." he said laughing.
   "whatttt? your laugh is cute." i say, still focusing on my video.
   "not as cute as you, faggot." i swear to god i could feel his smile through the screen.
i let out a sigh laugh thing that lasted like  .2 seconds and continued on editing.
hours pass with me and niall making nazi jokes and talking in russian voices, we both posted a video on twitter of our dumbass voices which got a l o t of attention.

@stinkycactus
@pyrocynical look at this cute lesbian

(uhhh jus insert niall talking in a russian voice.)

@pyrocynical
@stinkycactus look at this cute faggot

(insert a vid of you talking in a russian accent.)

@stinkycactus
@pyrocynical i sound like indian text support.

   "INDIAN TEXT SUPPORT" niall said screaming while laughing extremely hard.
i started laughing hard too, probably harder than niall but i found my own joke funny too.

niall and i stayed on discord for the entire day, the amount of hours was 14 hours and 30 some minutes. unfortunately, it was time to go to bed.
   "goodnight niall, i love you faggot." i said in a loving voice.
   "love you too lesbian. goodnight." he said back, making a kissy noise that cringed the fuck out of me.
the best days were when niall and i talked forever.

sorry for any misspelled words/grammar, i wrote this with one hand jaksksks