chapter 9 or sum

WE WON OUR TOURNAMENT AYYYY ALSO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH.
LEAVE REQUEST PLEASE.

alright. today the day. i'm gonna make some moves on niall.
WHATHEFUCKIFORGOTISLEPTWITHHIM
i looked over to see niall sleeping, lightly breathing throughout his parted lips. he honestly looked so cute, i wanted to sit there and look at him forever.
i finally creeped out of my bed trying to not wake niall up, but my loud ass footsteps did.
   "good morning (y/n)," he said with his eyes still closed, "what time is it?"
   "time for you to get the fuck out of bed and make your girlfriend some food." i say jokingly, walking to my closet.
   "oh? okay then, i'll make my 'girlfriend' some food, i'm fixin' you ramen because i'm a lazy bitch though."
   "ooo aight, thank you Mr. Boyfriend." i say winking at him.

                          Niall's POV

omgomgomgomg (y/n) called herself my girlfriend. does she like me like that? oh well, i'm gonna make her the best god damn ramen she's ever ate.
(a/n; i'm literally eating ramen rn and it's bomb af)
i walked to the kitchen, thinking about (y/n) actually being my girlfriend. damn that would be nice, she's perfect. her height, her hair, her body, her everything is just damn 'mazing to look at. while i was making her food, i heard her scream. i sprinted to her room to see her in a bra standing on top of her bed.
   "THERE'S A SPIDER, KILL THAT FUCKER." she says yelling.
   "HELL NO YOU KILL IT."
   "YOURE THE MAN."
   "SINCE FUCKING WHEN?"
we were both on her bed holding eachother, (y/n)'s bare skin was soft and warm.
(y/n) was like fuck this shit i'm out and sprint out of the room, i followed her.
   "damn i bout had a heart attack." she said wiping her forehead.
   "get a damn shirt on, stop flaunting your tits everywhere dumbfuck." i laughed at her walking away.
   "if you had titties i bet you'd be doing the same thing." she laughed and put on her shirt.
i froze, and then turned around, "yes i would," i said looking her in the eyes, "damn straight." we both started laughing.
   "F UC K" i yelled.
   "WHAT DUMBFUCKER YOU GAVE ME A STROKE."
   "OUR RAMEN IS BURNTTT."
   "NOOOOOOOOO YOU DUMBASSSSSSS OUR FOOOODDDD." (y/n) screamed as she was having an existential crisis over her food.
i playfully hugged her and said, "it's okay i love you ms. girlfriend."
   "i love you too mr. boyfriend." she said smiling at me.

  - 10 min later -

@pyrocynical
@stinkycactus called me her boyfriend 😘😘

@stinkycactus
@pyrocynical you wish bby😹👊🏼

@NKFRZ
@pyrocynical @stinkycactus i'm still waiting for y'all to fuck.

@bleachisbetter
@pyrocynical @stinkycactus i'm coming home in 1 1/2 weeks, y'all better have fucked every single day 😤😤

@stinkycactus
all of u r cancer XD rAwr

@pyrocynical
@stinkycactus i have to brain cells left.

                     Original POV (yours)

i laughed and turned off my phone. i walked into niall's room as quiet as i could, he was rolled over on his side while in his bed, i'm pretty sure he was on his phone.
i jumped on him and scared the fuck out of him.
   "JESUS (Y/N) YOU ALMOST MADE ME DIE." he said laughing after a few seconds.
   "aww man i'll have to try harder next time."
i crawled into his bed, chilling beside him on my phone.
   "wot r u doin" he said whispering.
   "watching furry porn." i said whispering, winking at him.
   "lemme get on that." he scooted closer to me, basically hugging me without his arms around me. he looked at my phone to see i was watching shrek has swag.
   "GOUD DAMMIT (Y/N)." he said looking at me a few inches away from my face.
i started laughing uncontrollably while wiggling my legs in the blanket.
after my little stroke of laughter, we jus chilled there for a lil bit on our phones and posted random shit on twitter. i posted a meme that said "wack" with Mr, Krabz as the photo.
   "lol k." he said still looking at his phone.
i pulled up my snapchat and took like 4 pictures of us looking like idiots.
well i actually was one.
i posted it to twitter saying, "lol look at this dumb cunt."
anddddd i forgot we were laying in his bed. fuck. my twitter blew up more than usual and these photos had over 1,000 retweets in less than 5 minutes. what. the. fuck.
   "(Y/N) YOU DUMBASS" he said laughing his ass off.
   "Don't delete them, you look cute. plus this will give me more attention." he said jokingly on the second part.
   "Mr. pyrocynical himself called me cute, oH hOw iM blUsHinG." i say sarcastically.
   "oh shut up." he said going back to his phone.
i was getting tired and i asked niall if i could just sleep in his room because i was too lazy to get up and go to mine.
   "sure, but i move a lot in my sleep so i might roll my fatass over on you by accident.
   "being killed by you would be my first wish." i winked at him and rolled over to go to sleep.
   "goodnight faggot, love ya."
   "love you too bitch. goodnight."
we both went to sleep. this is normal for friends to do,, right?
-
-
y'all can leave request if you want.