cute fluffers

IM SORRY VOLLEYBALL HAS COMPLETELY FUCKED MY POSTING SCHEDULE BUT ILY AND WE WON OUR LAST GAME AYYYY

it's been about 4 days since niall has came to see me. we've gotten along really well and haven't fought once.

me and niall were chillin on the couch and he asked, "wanna go out to eat, like a fast food place?"
i agreed, so i went to go get ready and threw on some new clothes that i bought recently and some pretty adidas shoes.
"now that's a basic white bitch look." niall said looking me up and down.
"shut the fuck up at least i don't pronounce it 'add-e-dass', you retard."
he laughed and opened the door to the house for me. we decided to walk to the fast food place.

we were walking down the road and we could hear this group of 13 yr olds yelling, "PYROCACTUS WE LOVE YOU GUYS."
niall looked down at me and smirked. he grabbed my hand and you could literally hear the kids screaming.
"don't tease them dumbfuck they're children." i say laughing.
"i bully kids on daily for ad revenue shut up." he bit his lip to keep from laughing.

we picked a place to eat, sat down to eat our food, and started on our way home.
"sooooo about the other night, i'm sorry for what i did." niall said looking the other way.
pls stop the convo right here.
"nah, it's alright. you were drunk so it's not entirely your fault, i should've been more responsible too." i say looking down at my feet as we're walking.
i seriously don't wanna talk about this.
"i know, but you must've hated it. i shouldn't have drank so much."
fuck.
"..i didn't... entirely hate it... i guess.." i was probably blushing really hard, it was somewhat dark outside so i'm sure he couldn't tell.
"oh really?" niall looked down at me smirking like a dumbfuck.. god.. he's so cocky it's cute.
"shut the fuck up, we're almost home." i say trying to end this uncomfortable talk.
"aww the little (y/n) is shyyyy aww." i punched him in the chest, not hard just playfully, to make him shut the fuck up.

we finally got home and we decided to play some (your fav game.) niall decided to record so he could make a montage of some of the clips.
of course, i fell out of my chair while playing a game with him. of course, he laughed his ass off and pulled out his phone to record.
"HELP ME DONT JUST LAUGH." i was stuck caught between my chair and the desk.
"thIS IS-SO FUNNY— I HOPE YOU KNOW. GREAT—FOR TWITTER." he said between his tears of laughter.
"IM FUCKING STUCK HELP!" i say struggling with my lil short ass.
he finally reached down to help me up and i pull him to try to make him fall too.
well
that
was
a
mistake
niall landed right on top of me, staring me dead straight in the eyes.
"well isn't this just uhh ha-" i was cut off, once again, by niall kissing me.
i laid their frozen, after i regained my senses i finally kissed back. it lasted longer than our last kiss, it felt like it had more meaning and feeling into it.
we finally parted, just staring at eachother.
"ah, i'm sorry i shouldn't have done that. i'm gonna go take a shower." niall said getting up from on top of me.
"i-it's okay. i'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight faggot." i got up, not realizing i was smiling. but it was 11:44 so i was pretty tired.
"night bitch." niall said looking back at me, smiling.

time skip to about 3:30 AM

i woke up to see that my door was opening. i thought it might be a robber, so i hid under my blanket until i heard a voice.
"(y/n)? are you awake? i cant sleeeeppp." niall's sleepy voice was so cute.
"y-yeah i'm awake." i felt the weight on my chest completely disappear when i heard his voice.
"if you can't sleep, you can sleep with me if you'd like." WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY????????????????
i heard niall shut the door behind him and climb into my bed. his legs were touching mine and i could feel his body against me.
"thank you," he whispered, "goodnight." i could feel the heat of his breath on the back my neck, making me get goosebumps.
"n-no need to thank me, g-goodnight." i stay trying to keep my words together.
"you know, you're really cute when you mess... your words up." he said falling asleep.
i finally just smiled, no blushing. just smiling, knowing he meant it.