Part 1

Maksimilian and Roman are driving back to their house after a night of drinking at the strip club. With their money, they always have the best alcohol and many beautiful women around them willing to do anything they desire. But tonight Maksimilian was not satisfied. He wanted more and as they are driving, he sees a girl walking alone and doesn't think twice, before stopping the car next to her.

"What are you doing here all alone, lyublyu (love)?" Maksimilian asks, as he approaches her. The girl looks at him and her face is pale, she barely stands on her legs, and he immediately thinks that she took some drugs. He picks her up in his arms and takes her to his car.

"Is she okay?" Roman asks worried
"She's probably on drugs" Maksimilian smirks "which is great, because she won't remember the way to the house"
Roman doesn't argue with him and starts driving the car. Maksimilian has the girls head on his legs and goes through her hair with his hands. "She's so beautiful" he says "She doesn't look like a hooker".
Roman looks at him "What do you mean?"
"She's so beautiful, strong, well dressed, not like other stripers and whores around here"
"Maybe she's a mistress to some old married rich guy and he provides for her"
"Maybe" Maksimilian says, as he touches her face "Roman! She's so hot!"
Roman laughs "Every woman that is willing to sleep with you is hot"
"No" Maksimilian says worried "She has a fever! I thought she is so pale, because of the drugs, but she's so hot and sweaty now!"
"We will be at the house in few minutes. We'll take care of her there"

They arrive at the house and Maksimilian takes her in his room, puts her on the bed and runs to the bathroom for a wet towel. He places to towel on her forehead and starts undressing her now wet clothes, from the sweat.

"What are you doing!?" Maksimilian hears a strong, angry voice at the door. It was his older brother Aleksander.
"She has fever! I can't leave her in this clothes, I need to cool her down!"
"I'll help you" Aleksander says and comes closer to them.

The first thing he sees is her beautiful long, dark brown hair. Her face is like an angel, even when she is pale from the fever. As Maksimilian is undressing her shirt, they notice scars that must have been on her body for a very long time. There is one big scar on the left side of her waist and some smaller on the other side. Otherwise she looks like she has a healthy body. Brothers look at each other and continue undressing her pants.

Aleksander brings Max's clothes; they carefully dress her, and cover her with a warm blanket.
"Who is she Maksimilian?" Aleksander asks with a calm voice, but Maksimilian knows that he is boiling inside.
"I picked her up on the road; I thought she was a hooker..."
"A hooker!?" Aleksander shouts at him now "She is dressed casually and she is wearing Chanel!"
"How should I know what brand she's wearing?"
"Well if you don't know that, than at least you could know that a hooker wouldn't wear pants and a shirt, but a dress that would show half of her breasts and ass!"
"Excuse me if I just wanted to have sex with a beautiful girl!"
"That's always the problem with you" Aleksander says with a calm voice "You only think about fucking everything that moves. What if she was on her way home and someone is looking for her?"
"Wow" Maksimilian says with a smirk "Did the guy who cold-bloodedly killed a 19 year old girl, because she didn't want to snitch for him, just ask what a random family will do when they don't hear from their grown up daughter?"
"You know exactly why I killed her and we both know she didn't have family" Aleksander replies.

"And what makes you think she has a family that cares about her" Maksimilian points at the girl "You saw the scars on her body. God knows who and what they did to her. Maybe I even saved her from a monster!"
"Yeah" Aleksander says walking to the bed "and you brought her into the devils nest."

Aleksander picks her up and caries her to the guest room, on the other side of the hallway. He carefully puts her into the bed and stares at her face. She is so peaceful, beautiful and fragile when she's asleep. He can't help himself and touches her face "Angel". After a while, Aleksander falls asleep on the couch, facing the bed.

The next morning, girl wakes up and the first thing she notices is the room she is in. The bed is really big, like a king's bed, the walls are grey, there are two doors, one is the entrance and the other one is probably for the bathroom.
She sits up and sees a man on the couch that was now standing up, walking towards her. He is very large and built man. He is wearing black suit pants and a black dress shirt, but he isn't wearing the coat. He is standing tall in front the bed now facing her. She could see his muscles bulging under his shirt. Everything about him was telling her that he had authority and power. His face is emotionless and when he sits down on the bed, she sees his blue eyes, but they are so cold. No emotions in them. Finally he says "Good morning Serdtse (heart)" with a smirk on his face "I'm Aleksander Volkov and who are you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First part of my new story is up :)

Aleksander and Maksimilian are brothers. Aleksander is the older brother and the mafia boss. He is known as a ruthless, cold-hearted, cold, careless, criminal, murderer and everything bad.

In the first chapter he doesn't really seem like this bad guy, but maybe this is because of the girl, that Maksimilian brought in their house.

But who is the girl?