Chapter 36

HELLO! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BE BACK TO WATTPAD AND CAN'T WAIT TO BEGIN WRITING MORE FOR YOU GUYS! HERES TO A NEW YEAR FOR CAMP LOVE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT PART TO MY STORY!!!p

I wake up the next morning to the sweet smell of microwaved bacon egg and cheese sandwhiches that the boys had created. Me and Cameron were still sleeping and we both woke up when we smlled the delightful food. Cam tells me he'll go grab one for each of us, so I lye down waiting for him. When he gets back I reach for the sandwhich but he refuses. "Give it!" I squeel reaching for the sndwhich. "On one condition," he says. "I would like something in return." I laughed, standing up and kissed him,. H placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him. The boys began to clap and laugh. We released. "Oh, shut up ass holes," I said taking a bite of my sandwich. I walk by a mirror and see I'm looking mad rough. I finish my sandwich and then go back to my room. I see Emily is there still fast asleep, so I just jump in the shower, do my hair, make up, and then wake her up. "Em, I whisper." No response. "Emily Rose," I say a little louder. I finally scream," EMILY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED THIS INSTANT!" Her body jerks and she wakers up. " good morning sleeping beauty," I say kindly. She sticks up her middle finger at me and plops back down on the bed. "Get up,"I said. "Last tour stop before we go home for Christmas!" She groans but finally rolls off the bed, picks herself up and forces herself to move into the bathroom. I pick out my outfit for the day and then walked out of the room with Emily to meet the boys. We all walked out of the hotel and jumped into the car. But when we got it, we saw a very familiar face waiting for our arrival. "Holy shit," I mumble under my breath.