Chapter 28

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR QUALITY OF CHAPTER 27. I PROMIS THIS ONE WILL BE 100000 TIMES BETTER!

DEDICATION: This person is a new reader and litterally made my life when they told me that they couldn't put their phone down in school because they were reading my fanfic! So thnk you @emilie0228!

*Julia's POV*

When we walked out of our dorm we headed to the parking lot that was right outside the building and saw Mikey, Madioson, Louis, Jason, and Cameron standing there waiting for us. 

Louis: IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Me: Well sorry!

Cameron came over to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

Me: Well hello to you too.

Mikey: Well, if you two are done here then can we get going?

Me: Fine, lets go.

When we got to the studio, Molly was sitting there streching in her zebra print sports bra, baggy, black sweats and jordans. She saw us come in and practically ran up to Madison. 

Molly: OH my gawwwwwd!!!!!! You're Madison Alamia! I saw you on ABDC! You're lagit my favorite dancer ever. I leaned over and wispered into Mikey's ear.

Me: She's a real bitch. Watch out.

Mikey went over and wispered something in Madison's ear. Madison nodded and turned back to Moly.

Madison: Well sorry, but I hav eto go strech.

Molly: You can strech with me if you want ;)

Madison: Ummmmm, actually..... ummmm

I ran pu behind Madison

Me: becase he's streching with us

Molly: Did anyone ask you little miss i think im so perfect? ecause ever since you've been gone, I'm top dog around here!

Me: So what you're saying is that I'm a threat to you?

Molly: NO!

Madison: Sre sounds like it.

Molly: Whatever!

She walked away with er cheeks all read of embaracement and we all started dying laughting. She kept looking over at us because she knew we we were laughing at her. We all sat in a circle and streched until Kerri walked in.

Kerri: Julia, Cameron, Emily! I've missed you so much! How are you feeling Cam

Cameron: MUCH better thanks.

Kerri: Great! Okay class! Today is the day we audition for ther NRG tour tha these 4 boys will also be attending! So, They are going to be watching, and their former dance teacher GEO will be judging to pick the top 5 dancers for the tour.

The boys got wicked excited! Then, Geo walked in and the boys ran over to him and practically attacked him with a hug. When they let go  Geo got to the front.

Geo: Hey guys! I'm Geo! Today I'm gonna teach you guys a combonation and we will I will be picking the 5 best dancers to go on tour with the boys this fall and winter. Okay, lets get started!

Geo taught us a one minut combo and it was pretty simple. After I got all the moves down packed, I started to add more style to it until it was perfect! 

Geo: Okay, I am going to split you up into two groups! If I call you number (we pinned them on at the beginning of class) then you are out and need to sit down. Okay, first group is numbers 23, 91, 44(Cameron), 77(Emily),33, 66, and 11. Get on the floor!

Geo played the group[ and everyone did great! Especially Em and Cam!

Geo: Okay! i need numbers 91,11, and 33 to siit. Numbers 41, 73, 7(Me), 56, 100(Molly), 88, and 39 on the floor.

We did the routine and I gave it all I got! When we were done i was SUPER worried. 

Geo: Okay, numbers 73, 88, and 39 please sit down. Everyone else, back on the floor!

We did it again and I put even more int it this time! I was even mre nervous when the music stopped.

Geo: Okay, numbers 23,56, and 41 off the floor! So congrats to numbers 7, 100, 44, 77, and 66! You will be traveling with To Be One on the NRG tour this year!

We all jumped for joy!

Kerri: Okay guys! You can go!

I walked out with Emily and the boys. We hugged 2B1 goodbye because, thy have to back to Jersey for the rest of the summer. We said goodbye and then me, Cameron, and Emily went backs to our dorm and watched movies from 6pm-3am. Me and Emily went to our beds and Cameron crashed on the couch. I was half asleep until I heard my phone buzz. It was 911.